FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Bravo :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a boring , wet Monday morning so get the hob nobs out and settle down.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

D

Deleted User X18H

GG surely at those prices those are the reflective scorecast odds £1 at 10's = £11 going on at 66's= £737.

So the scorecast odds at 450/1 take out the related contingency aspect

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Looking at tonights game on bet365 you can get 50/1 (there arn't any 66-1's) on Coleraine to win 4-2 and Stephen Dooley to score first at 10/1.

The scorecast comes out at 340/1 so maybe 450/1 isn't far out, but oldgit or whatever his name is didnt have to go on the offensive so quickly.

Nice win btw

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
GG surely at those prices those are the reflective scorecast odds £1 at 10's = £11 going on at 66's= £737.

So the scorecast odds at 450/1 take out the related contingency aspect

These are known as 'dependant markets'.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
US...why not just PM Jerryatric and get him to lay your bets in future if his Bookie is so incompetent at setting odds?

You could do with any advantage you can get by the sounds of it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I suppose I am a little bit pissed off at not putting on my Murray 3-1 bet as I have fully intended to and realised to my horror as the game unfolded the error of my ways. Anyway to put this to book Jerryatric done well and 440-1 is stunning. I hope he enjoys his winnings.

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
450/1 would be about right. If you go to say Ladbrokes site and find a comparable game - Ireland are the same price away this week with them at 11-2 and Robbie Keane is 9-1 to score first - 3-1 Ireland / Keane is 400-1. It does of course constitute a related bet but thats been reflected in the reduced odds versus what the double would have paid.
It seems more likely that the firm offering 125-1 were the ones making a mistake and if it wasn't deserve to get their licence revoked!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
What the f*** is that all about. I am just explaining how it works. If you can't have a debate just f*** OFF Tosser !. I think I have got some popularity on here

NO IT ISN'T Dunderhead. I have explianed that one outcome affects the other but that is obviously too much for you to understand.

FFS are you stupid. When did I say I was not happy for you. I was just explaining that 440/1 Murray 3-1 was a cock up by the bookie. I was DISCUSSING this. I was not rude or abusive. I was kisy DISCUSSING it. You will find people on forums tend to DISCUSS things.

The way you have reacted makes me now think it is bullshit.

And if you start crying every time some bloke on an internet forum you have never met discusses something with you you need to grow a thicker skin. How old are you 12 ?. Well you must be at least 18 to have the bet.

Time to leave this now.

mate, what the f*** is with you?

Talk about over sensitive, unwarranted abuse - you are f***ing way out of line - just because you "forgot" to put your little bet on doesn't mean you have to f***ing DEPRESS the shit out of everyone else.

Its like Withdean Wanderer numero dos.

My Grandson:

£1 @ 10/1 Murray first goal
£1 @ 66/1 Albion to win 3-1
£1 @ 450/1 Double on above 2

Me:
£10 @ 11/2 Albion to win
£1 @ 66/1 Albion to win 3-1
£1 @ 450/1 Murray first goal and Albion to win 3-1

My Son:
£30 @ 3/1 Murray to score at any time
£70 @11/2 Albion to win
£2 @ 450/1 Murray first goal and Albion 3-1

Between us we bet a further £7 on other losing bets :-(

We are all happy here!

SUPERB mate - congrats! (and by the way i wouldn't bother about "proving" this win to anyone, if they want to believe you then great, if they dont...who gives a f***? ) ;)

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. I include US in that now!

US: I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full, so it wouldn't let me!

StJimmyL

Nov 2, 2009
Hey the most important thing here is that we won - fair and square against one of the better teams in the league!

Lets hope we can all get similar odds for the Leeds game!

Lets unite as fans and cheer The Withdean up for Gus's 1st home game!!!

Jerry - congrats!!! It's always good to see someone put one over on the bookies! I just wish I'd win the Withdean Wager!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here