Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign for pink shirts in daughters sizes!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There does seem to be a big market for these shirts particularly in the aged 4-12 type age group.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
My Kate (3 years old) whilst not liking football like her Dad and 6 year old brother could be converted if only she could a wear a pink BHA shirt. Come on Brighton the streets of our fair City demand the right to buy Pink

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Kate, your dreams could come true, if the seagulls shop wake up to this marketing opportunity. Come on guys make it so.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The pink shirts were introduced this season as an experiment to see how they would sell compared to the normal ladies-fit home shirts. Obviously there has been a good demand for the larger ladies sizes, with the majority having been purchased by men! We have had a few requests for junior and girls sizes so a minimum order has now been placed. With the home shirt design due to change next year, we will continue to monitor sales and if we feel there is sufficient demand, we may introduce pink shirts as a standard option right across the entire home kit size range. We strongly recommend calling the Merchandise Store on 0845 4969 442 to secure one of the junior shirts that will be due in, in the run-up to Christmas.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
my daughter has just turned 1 and she would love one................she told me so :glare:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
my daughter has just turned 1 and she would love one................she told me so :glare:

:rant: just phoned above number and the lowest age is 3 yrs old :US:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Phoning now, can't get through!! Has the demand hit the phonelines!!!!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Phoning now, can't get through!! Has the demand hit the phonelines!!!!!!

Now through, oh bugger they're closed, at 5.28pm :rant: Two minutes early, when they should be taking orders for girls' pink shirts!!!! :rant:

Can these not be ordered online?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got through this morning and finally made the order. Initially the guy I spoke to said that they weren't doing the kid's sizes(!) so I explained what Insider had said and he went away to check and confirmed they have put in a minimum order in kid's sizes, so worth getting on to them now and ordering or else you might miss out. Very helpful chap by the way after the initial confusion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Age 3 would do for 2+ I guess. Difficult to get a football shirt smaller than that really I would have thought?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here