Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign for pink shirts in daughters sizes!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry guys I have two boys, could try for a girl but it may take a little too long to help the campaign. That said Henry (3) and William (6) will wear anything if it's to do with The Albion! Good luck, come on Albion ...

Come on Albion it's time to think
Get the girls a shirt in pink
Now's the time to cut a dash
and earn the club some extra cash!

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
im in it
my lil girl she only 2 bless her loves pink and the seagulls when ever any footy comes on she shouts seagulls!!!! lol
i would love to see her in a pink albion top!!!
give the kids the pink one come on :albion2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry guys I have two boys, could try for a girl but it may take a little too long to help the campaign. That said Henry (3) and William (6) will wear anything if it's to do with The Albion! Good luck, come on Albion ...

Come on Albion it's time to think
Get the girls a shirt in pink
Now's the time to cut a dash
and earn the club some extra cash!

It's a hard man who sends his six year old son to school in a pink fooball shirt :lolol:

On this topic, one of my friends had a baby this week. She has no interest in football whatsoever, nor does her husband. Is it therefore acceptable for me to buy the little lad a nice Albion babygro or other assorted junk? Or would that be me unfairly imposing my religious beliefs on the unconverted?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Welcome Abigail, Leila, Alicia, Zoe, Ms See-Goals, Holly, Molly, Ms rcf0712, Rhea and Miss Brighton Boys on Tour!!

The campaign is hotting up. Make it pink seagulls for little girls. Come on seagulls shop.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A tad different but my little sister i demanding a new shirt, you made them in adults sizes, why not kids sizes?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Eli (2 years) is constantly crying because she does not have a pink albion shirt. Please make my life better and end her misery!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It's a hard man who sends his six year old son to school in a pink fooball shirt :lolol:

On this topic, one of my friends had a baby this week. She has no interest in football whatsoever, nor does her husband. Is it therefore acceptable for me to buy the little lad a nice Albion babygro or other assorted junk? Or would that be me unfairly imposing my religious beliefs on the unconverted?

Most mainstream religions believe in evangelism, it certainly isn't against the law (although in some cases where there is a loosely veiled threat it probably should be)...as far as I see it you are merely concerned with his moral wellbeing, lest he be swayed from the righteous path of following the Albion, crack on!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Edna of course you do, and a drum kit

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The girls of Sussex want their shirts. Come on Seagull Shop sort it out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Insider is obviously awaiting a response from the seagull shop as he has not yet answered the Ask The Club questions on this. Please post your support for the girls of Sussex to be able to wear the Albion pink shirts.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
To be fair, your marketing department should have thought of the sales to young girls, with a pink shirt, they should sell loads for youngsters.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
To be fair, your marketing department should have thought of the sales to young girls, with a pink shirt, they should sell loads for youngsters.

Yes totally agree. Insider is consulting the shop manager when he returns from holiday, but apparently there is a minimum order that Errea require which could be the sticking point.

However in a way this makes it even more odd. They have taken this gamble with the ladies shirt, but I suspect they would sell five times more in girls sizes. Apart from anything else all those dads out there that wouldn't buy one for their wife cos they wouldn't wear one would be much more likely to buy one for their daughters.

It's a no brainer for me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I also think the club should of made it a charity shirt like Huddersfield

I guess that is a fair suggestion, and this in itself would probably mean they sold more.

However the key thing I find odd is that they appear to have made the decision that they would sell more of these tops to women than girls which just doesn't seem likely to me.

With Christmas not that far away I am sure the girl's sized pink shirts would go like hot cakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here