Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign for pink shirts in daughters sizes!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It starts here, this is the big one. Our daughters deserve the right to wear the Pink Brighton shirt.

If you have a daughter who is too young and small to wear the smallest size available (ladies size 8) then please post here and support the campaign to get the club to realise the market they are missing out on. We have already got numerous ask the club questions on this, so let's put the views into one thread.

Come on fathers and mothers of the NSC world, support your girls in supporting the Albion!! :albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nancy would love one of those shirts....she is 8 years old.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nancy would love one of those shirts....she is 8 years old.

As would my daughter, 8 today.

Here is a picture of the shirt in case anyone hasn't seen it.

Attachments

• ladiespink1.JPG
    ladiespink1.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 342

phoenix

May 18, 2009
jessica age 8 & jennifer age 4.Come on seagulls shop,get your finger out.Thanks.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And another image, make it so.

Attachments

• Brighton_Pink_cropped.JPG
    Brighton_Pink_cropped.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 338

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The campaign hots up, welcome to Ms Giraffe, Nancy, Jessica, Jennifer and Ms Wizard.

The pink shirts will be yours one day. Make it so.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Add my Nina aged 5 to the list. Already been to the Orient game last season, it's got to be pink at that age (slaps forehead)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Welcome Katy, Lucy and Nina. Fathers want their daughters to be proud of the seagulls and wear their shirt with pride, and the girls want it in pink. Come on seagulls shop.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
my two year old daughter, Abigail. I can't even begin to think I would tell her if Santa can't bring her the pink kit this xmas

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
My daughter's 7th birthday today. Her best present...the home shirt sent by the club as she's part of Gully's Gang. (Great PR by the way BHA)

Had it been a pink and white one, I think she would have murdered me and rightly so!!

Blue and white army!!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I know no one of a younger age personally who is dying for one , but i have no doubt if they were avaliable they'd sell like hot cakes and perhaps convert girls who have no interest in football to the super seagulls - every fan helps!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
My daughter's 7th birthday today. Her best present...the home shirt sent by the club as she's part of Gully's Gang. (Great PR by the way BHA)

Had it been a pink and white one, I think she would have murdered me and rightly so!!

Blue and white army!!!!

Well said fella. :clap:
I take it that it was worn with the obligatory jumper tied round the waist ???

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
my 8 year old daughter has just seen that photo and says she wants one so you have my vote, and she's an Aussie....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here