Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron just offered a partnership with Lib Dems

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still talking now but essentially outlining where the part policies match...all party enquiry on electoral reform...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
f*** the policies, any coalition needs to see electoral reform.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Just make the f***ing deal Cameron or we are f***ed as a nation. I have given up thinking Brown will do anything. Just FORM a government for the country's sake!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Yes, but ...

... he said 'electoral reform' and then clarified that he means having FPTP constituencies of equal size! And then offered a commission of inquiry into reform.:US:

Clegg will laugh at this, surely!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Inquiry into pr but not a vote. Partnership sounds a dead duck to me.

Agreed. Clegg would be nuts to jump into bed without a firm agreement regarding referendum on electoral reform. Had they won more seats he might have taken the bait but he knows the number of seats they have don't reflect their share of the popular vote. Lib dems will go downhill unless they get the reforms they need to become representative.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hmmmm not so sure he outlined a few polices where they do match and others where they do not. Wont compromise on europe or defence tho. Could be a coalition on the cards either way at this rate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, but ...

... he said 'electoral reform' and then clarified that he means having FPTP constituencies of equal size! And then offered a commission of inquiry into reform.:US:

Clegg will laugh at this, surely!

All he's offering is an electoral reform that will benefit the Tories.
Yep. Clegg will tell him to jog on, I feel. I actually can't believe Cameron has been so arrogant as to propose this in public as if it's some sort of concession.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Cameron is the biggest idiot i have ever seen. He will never get a coalition with them. What is going to happen now?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was half listening to brown's announcement, what I heard sounded like he was pretty much begging clegg, making it clear he held no grudges that clegg backed the tories first, and saying he would back electoral reform.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
But if Clegg says no, and gets together with a Labour Party that has lost nearly 100 seats it will look like a Coalition of the Losers.....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
who are all these f***ing NUMPTIES that keep walking into camera view. piss off you losers. ooo look at me, I'm on the telly.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cameron is the biggest idiot i have ever seen. He will never get a coalition with them. What is going to happen now?!
Hang on stop frothing at the mouth below is what you said just a little way up the page, calm down dear.

"Just make the f***ing deal Cameron or we are f***ed as a nation. I have given up thinking Brown will do anything. Just FORM a government for the country's sake!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here