Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camembert

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just opened a very ripe one recently purchased in France.

Yummy..............

:clap: :clap: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Roquefort is the daddy though.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I once bought one for my parents on a school trip. It lived in my room for a week and came back in my suitcase in a particularly warm month of May. It took weeks to get the stench out of my clothes and luggage.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
yogi's knob cheese

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Basil Fawlty said:
No BOF, the shelf was installed by engineers of Somerfield. If I did put the shelf up, then it would fall down.

Is that where you are working now ?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Basil Fawlty said:
No BOF, the shelf was installed by engineers of Somerfield. If I did put the shelf up, then it would fall down.

Ah Somerfield, I'm yet to see one in Wales. We have odd things like pikey Morrisons instead.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
has anyone seen any austrian smoked, it got misplaced on saturday somewhere in wales

I don't know what this whole cheese in-joke is about, but I do still have half a cylinder of austrian smoked in my fridge. However, it is not yours.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
we actually lost a whole block of austrian smoked cheese, no joke

Oh yeah. I saw that lump. The last people I saw with it were PIERS and CHRIS. I wouldn't be suprised if they ate it. How do you lose a whole block of cheese? Actually, I don't remember seeing it after Chris went to the toilet.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Camembert baked in the oven until it goes all soft and gooey inside then dip fresh french bread in it :drool:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
ginadim said:
Oh yeah. I saw that lump. The last people I saw with it were PIERS and CHRIS. I wouldn't be suprised if they ate it. How do you lose a whole block of cheese? Actually, I don't remember seeing it after Chris went to the toilet.

we probably had 15 lbs of cheese on the train rangin from cheddar to stilton to mexicana, the austrian disappeared.

there will be even more food for cheltenham and i cant wait, maybe i should eat more and turn up to the destination more sober, on the other hand fcuk that!!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
we probably had 15 lbs of cheese on the train rangin from cheddar to stilton to mexicana, the austrian disappeared.

there will be even more food for cheltenham and i cant wait, maybe i should eat more and turn up to the destination more sober, on the other hand fcuk that!!

I'll contribute to it. Have you got me a ticket yet?
I have decided on a schoolgirl outfit. Please let me go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here