Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camembert

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
not got ticket yet been busy with remf stuff. i managed to convince gully to appear tomorrow. remind me monday:)

Ok cheers. Give my love to Gully when you see him :glare:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
There is nothing more civilised than sitting at the cricket, eating a whole runny camembert straight out of the wrapper. :clap2:

Then washing it all down with copious amounts of Bow. :drink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Camembert should be left outside on a really hot sunny day for several hours then opened and DRUNK, seriously, ask Uncle Buck.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm more of a Colomiers man myself, talking as a soon to be resident of the great nation of France.

I bought some camabert recently, I think it was from tescos. It barely smelled, was almost crumbly in the middle, and tasted bland.

Next time I'll get it from a proper cheese purveyor, that supermarket stuff was crap.

Our BRIE from Summerset is rather a good one - I have had several tries of it, and it came out better than the french stuff. I think they send us the 2nd rate gear anyway, frog pratts.
West Country dairy products are excellent though, all of them :clap:

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
If you want some REALLY smelly cheese, try one called "Epoisses" which you can get in Sainsbury's. I think it's something like number 8 in the World's top 10 stinkiest cheeses.

If you can get past the stench, it actually tastes fantastic!

Attachments

• cheese_french_epiosses[1].jpg
    cheese_french_epiosses[1].jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 50

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The smelliest cheese I have tried is called Munster, think it may be french, you eat it with cumin seeds to stop your breath from stinking...makes raw garlic seem tame in comparison.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here