Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling about travel vouchers.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
post been and still no sign of mine so I'll try and reuse the unused voucher for Donnie game. :shrug:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've just gone through Shoreham station and the inspector only wanted to know that we had season tickets, not inerested in the vouchers this week:thumbsup:

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
has anyone actually had a ticket checked or taken ..... train or bus only ??

I normally get the train but decided on the bus today for a change , still no check i could have had any bit paper in my hand for the bus. the fact my daughter had a footy shirt on he wasnt bothered checking it.

Beginning to wonder if it was £60 well spent or not ??

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
im going to the sunderland game with my sister and her boyfriend - we are picking our tickets up at the stadium as none of us live locally and ideally thought the park and ride would be best for us to get home - from looking online you can only use the park and ride if you have a travel voucher, which you cant get hold of unless you go in to Brighton (which we can't do)...is this correct? Is there a way to pay for park and ride at the park and ride?

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
has anyone actually had a ticket checked or taken ..... train or bus only ??

I normally get the train but decided on the bus today for a change , still no check i could have had any bit paper in my hand for the bus. the fact my daughter had a footy shirt on he wasnt bothered checking it.

Beginning to wonder if it was £60 well spent or not ??

Used Bus s on the way to the game yesterday and had to give up one part. Got the train back to Brighton and not checked either at Falmer or Brighton: Waved the ticket to get a no 7 at the station. Used it again to get home at about 11 o'clock. Bus driver said there was a time limit. We pointed out that for the bus it said on the reverse that they can't be used before 12.00 but nothing about how late you can use them so he let us on.

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
B&H Buses website states;

"You will also be able to show your smartcard season ticket to the driver for free travel to the match"

Follow the link to "Buses to the new Football Stadium" from the home page (buses.co.uk/news/story.aspx?articleid=557)

NSC won't let me post links until I have 25 points.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
im going to the sunderland game with my sister and her boyfriend - we are picking our tickets up at the stadium as none of us live locally and ideally thought the park and ride would be best for us to get home - from looking online you can only use the park and ride if you have a travel voucher, which you cant get hold of unless you go in to Brighton (which we can't do)...is this correct? Is there a way to pay for park and ride at the park and ride?

No, there isn't I'm afraid, apparently you can order them from Official online merchandise store for BHAFC | Seagulls Direct

You may have to ask them to email them to you though, as you probably wouldn't get them in time by post

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not complaining but I have used the train to get to four home matches now and not had to pay a penny.
Got a season ticket and travelled from Worthing/Portslade areas. So many fans travelling it would take hours for proper ticket checks to take place.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
you'd have thought all they had to do is print them off..I've got mine I'm just saying. They could just do a massive lot of the single travel vouchers that are the same size as a match ticket.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not complaining but I have used the train to get to four home matches now and not had to pay a penny.
Got a season ticket and travelled from Worthing/Portslade areas. So many fans travelling it would take hours for proper ticket checks to take place.

This ONE post is the reason I am extreamly peeved that I forked out £90 for sweet FA

Edit: plus £2

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is anybody else still waiting for their vouchers to turn up, I know a few people's arrived last week but I'm thinking I need to contact the club. Any ideas of an email address to contact them on? cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here