Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling about travel vouchers.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
So can we go to the ticket office at Queens Road or The Amex and pick up our vouchers for the season or do they have to be sent by post?!

I can go by there this afternoon, but I don't want a wasted journey so if any of you guys know, a response would be appreciated. I tried ringing the club but being in call position 25 when i'm supposed to be working isn't going to go down too well with the boss, so I had to hang up!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So can we go to the ticket office at Queens Road or The Amex and pick up our vouchers for the season or do they have to be sent by post?!

I can go by there this afternoon, but I don't want a wasted journey so if any of you guys know, a response would be appreciated. I tried ringing the club but being in call position 25 when i'm supposed to be working isn't going to go down too well with the boss, so I had to hang up!
On the day of the Doncaster game I ordered and paid for a book of travel vouchers. At the time I was told that the vouchers would be sent out 'shortly'. They did, however, give me vouchers to cover the Donny and Gills games on that day. Incidentally, my book of vouchers arrived today.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Breaking news! Mrs LE2 comes in from garden and finds chunky envelope on doormat... I won't be walking!

Who else's postman arrives after 2pm?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
one book out of three turned up this morning - phoned the club, said they would send an email confirming that travel vouchers have been purchased and that should cover travel to the ground

unsurprisingly, six hours later and no sign of an email...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
one book out of three turned up this morning - phoned the club, said they would send an email confirming that travel vouchers have been purchased and that should cover travel to the ground

It's not that hard to produce an email on word that will look official

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

they said that to me, BUT would only work on bus......

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
The guy I spoke to sent me an e-mail within seconds! Great bloke! Try your junk, mine was in there for some reason :D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
still no email - and with the club apparently "clamping down" tomorrow then there could be some right old scenes going on!

will give them a THIRD call in the morning in the hope that something may finally get sorted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here