Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling about travel vouchers.

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I still haven't received mine yet and I am getting slightly worried. As I ordered them a few days before the donny game and they still haven't come :( I am going to wait until tomorrow, and if they don't come does anyone know what number to call; as there are quite a lot listed on the website and I don't know which one to call exactly!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ordered mine sunce before Donny game, already spent £9.40 on train. Club couldn't give 2 shits, tempted to get Amex to do a charge back

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
My book, ordered prior to the Doncaster game, has also not arrived. I notice on Ask The Club insider says to call the club as vouchers will be needed. Stuff that.

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah, I saw that but they didn't give the number! There's so many it's hard to know which one is right!

Also, my postman hasn't been to my house in ages! Is there some sort of strike that I don't know about?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
My book, ordered prior to the Doncaster game, has also not arrived. I notice on Ask The Club insider says to call the club as vouchers will be needed. Stuff that.

Thanks to all of the games coming up (and our popularity) the phones lines can be bloody horrendous and the ticket office aren't too good at replying to emails-for 'aren't too good', read 'don't reply at all'. I have the same problem-ordered travel vouchers prior to the Doncaster game, still not arrived, so after a 30 minute wait on the phone, still at position 11 I hung up and emailed Customer Services. Received a fairly prompt reply informing me that they should arrive today (Friday). Why have they left it so late (again) to send out time sensitive items? It would make life so much easier for the ticket office staff if they sent them out on the day the order was processed, or at worst, the next working day. They have a difficult job to do at the ticket office, however, they definitely need to improve their contact with us when we are chasing up orders. Waiting on hold for over an hour isn't an option for a lot of us.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thanks to all of the games coming up (and our popularity) the phones lines can be bloody horrendous and the ticket office aren't too good at replying to emails-for 'aren't too good', read 'don't reply at all'. I have the same problem-ordered travel vouchers prior to the Doncaster game, still not arrived, so after a 30 minute wait on the phone, still at position 11 I hung up and emailed Customer Services. Received a fairly prompt reply informing me that they should arrive today (Friday). Why have they left it so late (again) to send out time sensitive items? It would make life so much easier for the ticket office staff if they sent them out on the day the order was processed, or at worst, the next working day. They have a difficult job to do at the ticket office, however, they definitely need to improve their contact with us when we are chasing up orders. Waiting on hold for over an hour isn't an option for a lot of us.

I didn't get anything today either. So another £4.70 today, meaning I've paid nearly £15 for 3 games, when they should be covered by travel vouchers.....

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
I also ordered mine before the Donny game and was getting increasingly worried, but they arrived this morning in the post. Hold tight and hopefully they will arrive tomorrow!

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Seeing as mine didn't arrive this morning either, is it safe to say we can still board trains and buses by showing our season-tickets? Has anybody spoke to the club and had it confirmed?

Bit of a joke really in all fairness not getting these out in time, how hard can it be?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seeing as mine didn't arrive this morning either, is it safe to say we can still board trains and buses by showing our season-tickets? Has anybody spoke to the club and had it confirmed?

Bit of a joke really in all fairness not getting these out in time, how hard can it be?

Club will say they can't do that and will just say "sorry"

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ordered mine well before Donny - didn't get them, but wasn't worried becaused I'd made other arrangements for the first game.

Rang the ticket office last week, and was told they HAD been sent out, but must have been lost in the post. The replacement ones he promised to send out still haven't arrived.

Hoping to use P&R and/or trains tomorrow...

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
My post-man has been and still no tickets! Also, the postman might not even come before I leave tomorrow! It's such a shambles!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mine came today, if they've sent them all out hopefuly they all will come in time but it seems a bit last minute (like quite a few people it seems I bought them on the day of the Doncaster game), they've had two weeks at least.

To be honest though I'm not convinced I will EVER need to use one going by train.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Went into ticket office yesterday and bought a Sunderland ticket for my wife (who unlike me does not have a season ticket). Also tried to buy a travel voucher for the same game. Dialogue went like this:

Me: Please can I buy a travel voucher for the game as well?
ticket office: Sorry, don't have those until tomorrow
Me: Ah. If I phone tomorrow please can you send it?
TO: Can't do that as we don't post anything for a Tuesday game later than the previous Thursday
Me: Well we only want to use the park & ride. Can I just buy the voucher there?
TO: No they don't sell them there
Me: How am I supposed to get the voucher then?
TO: Can you come back tomorrow in person?
Me: No. Today is a day off. I work in Burgess Hill and live in Worthing
TO: You can always pick them up at the stadium before the Blackpool game
me: Where from? Not the shop I hope as there's always a massive queue before a game
TO: yes the shop.

So it seems that if I want a voucher for my wife to join me on the P&R I have to either make a special journey to Brighton or queue up for ages in the shop. What on earth is the problem with these vouchers?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
My post-man has been and still no tickets! Also, the postman might not even come before I leave tomorrow! It's such a shambles!

I'm not sure what's most bizare - that Saturday is the only day postie arrives before 8am, or that I'm still hoping they might actually come tomorrow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here