Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call to arms

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Right.

McGhee is clearly on borrowed time and the team look like barring a miracle they will go down.

I am also massively aware I have been one of the most pessimistic of the posters on here and one of the most critical of McGhee.

BUT

Now is the time for us to get behind the team.

Moaning and bitching at games will not help things. Hands up I have been guilty of this but not any more.

We need to put on a united front. Help get back that doged us against the World spirit and make Withdean a horrible place for teams to come.

We probably are going to go down but at least if we get behind the team we can have some fun along the way and who knows, miracles can happen.

Bitching an infighting is not what this club is about. Lets get together and get behind the boys.

Things could be worse, we could be going down with the prospect of having to play Notts County and Port Vale at home...in Gillingham.

BRIGHTON TIL I DIE.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Ritchie, what's brought on the sudden about face ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He does this every now and again. Lets see what he says after Tuesday and Saturday if we lose both!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bitching and moaning is only going to make things worse.

I dont want McGhee as manager but looks like we are stuck with him so the best thing we as fans can do is get behind the team.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Richie Morris said:
Right.

McGhee is clearly on borrowed time and the team look like barring a miracle they will go down.

I am also massively aware I have been one of the most pessimistic of the posters on here and one of the most critical of McGhee.

BUT

Moaning and bitching at games will not help things. Hands up I have been guilty of this but not any more.

We need to put on a united front. Help get back that doged us against the World spirit and make Withdean a horrible place for teams to come.

We probably are going to go down but at least if we get behind the team we can have some fun along the way and who knows, miracles can happen.

Bitching an infighting is not what this club is about. Lets get together and get behind the boys.

Things could be worse, we could be going down with the prospect of having to play Notts County and Port Vale at home...in Gillingham.

BRIGHTON TIL I DIE.

Nice, thats very positive richie!!!

I moaned about Mcghee on saturday as i thought it was ridiculous that he didn't bring CKR on or throw anyone else forward...but i'm usually very infavour of him so i think i'm allowed a moan once in a while!

But from now on it's all COME ON LADS:clap:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Kin ell, shame you didnt adopt this attitude 6 months ago.

At the end of the day so what if we go down, weve been down there plenty of times before and its not that bad, Id go as far as saying that it would be cool to visist some shit grounds again, other than our own of course.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
.... I'm beginning to hope we DON'T survive now!:D

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
Richie Morris said:

BRIGHTON TIL I DIE.

Don't agree with some things that you say, but this is spot on. :clap2:

:thumbsup::albion:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Richie Morris said:
Right.

BUT

BRIGHTON TIL I DIE.

Good positive atitude there Richie.

Brighton4eva said:
Looks like the team had the same idea as Richie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/brighton/4710266.stm

Come on the Albion

:albion:

So why wait until now to get going?
Apparently 100% is something you only give when you are staring at relegation, then when it gets worse, do you give in and resign yourself to fate?

I'll be interested to see how much heart this squad has for the battle, and how much personal responsibility each player feels.

Well lads, this is your career, a pretty big deal isn't it?
A well-known phrase, "it's the fight in the dog, not the dog in the fight".

Also for some players, being in the Championship division requires that they 'raise their game'.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
Right.

BUT

BRIGHTON TIL I DIE.

News flash: Brighton fans should get behind the team

Well thanks for that little pep-talk Morris. Thing is though that many of us know this already and have been practicing it from day one. We don't need you to tell us to get behind the team.

So you've realised that bad mouthing players, the manager and whoever else you happen to feel like doesn't help the team and now feel the need to spout a load of self-righteous rubbish to make yourself feel important? Well great. I'm very happy for you.

Shame you didn't have this attitude from the start instead of your constant sniping on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here