Call to arms

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Call to arms

Rangdo said:
News flash: Brighton fans should get behind the team

Well thanks for that little pep-talk Morris. Thing is though that many of us know this already and have been practicing it from day one. We don't need you to tell us to get behind the team.

So you've realised that bad mouthing players, the manager and whoever else you happen to feel like doesn't help the team and now feel the need to spout a load of self-righteous rubbish to make yourself feel important? Well great. I'm very happy for you.

Shame you didn't have this attitude from the start instead of your constant sniping on here.

:)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Hedging your bets there Richie?
Just incase we do stay up you can say I was behind the team to do it. Yeah right:censored: :censored: :censored:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well said Richie.

perhaps you can use this as lead article in your new fanzine:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Richie Morris said:
Right.

McGhee is clearly on borrowed time and the team look like barring a miracle they will go down.

I am also massively aware I have been one of the most pessimistic of the posters on here and one of the most critical of McGhee.

BUT

Now is the time for us to get behind the team.

Moaning and bitching at games will not help things. Hands up I have been guilty of this but not any more.

We need to put on a united front. Help get back that doged us against the World spirit and make Withdean a horrible place for teams to come.

We probably are going to go down but at least if we get behind the team we can have some fun along the way and who knows, miracles can happen.

Bitching an infighting is not what this club is about. Lets get together and get behind the boys.

Things could be worse, we could be going down with the prospect of having to play Notts County and Port Vale at home...in Gillingham.

BRIGHTON TIL I DIE.

ALERT ::: ALERT ::: HACKER STEALS RICHIE MORRIS' NSC USERID AND PASSWORD AND POSTS POSITIVE COMMENTS ::: MODERATORS ALERTED ::: EOM

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ned said:
Hedging your bets there Richie?
Just incase we do stay up you can say I was behind the team to do it. Yeah right:censored: :censored: :censored:

Ned has a point here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here