Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Calde bloody LOVES it here. He won't be in the least bit interested in any of those shitholes.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
No one remember when Calderon snubbed us for Southampton but came back when the deal fell through?

Of COURSE he'd be interested in some of those teams, because he'll be thinking about money rather than the fact that those cities are stereotypically branded as shitholes (despite none of them being all that bad, excluding maybe Huddersfield).

D

Deleted member 18477

No one remember when Calderon snubbed us for Southampton but came back when the deal fell through?

Of COURSE he'd be interested in some of those teams, because he'll be thinking about money rather than the fact that those cities are stereotypically branded as shitholes (despite none of them being all that bad, excluding maybe Huddersfield).

Birmingham is a shithole!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And we need him to translate Vicente's complaining in Spanish to the ref from "ref, you're a right wanker" into " my friend thinks that was not the right decision, sir."

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
And we need him to translate Vicente's complaining in Spanish to the ref from "ref, you're a right wanker" into " my friend thinks that was not the right decision, sir."

ref youre un pelotudo completo :tosser:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its only our fans (me excluded) who don't rate Calderon.
Right with you brother.

I fookin love him, and I'll be really pi$$ed off we he's no longer with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here