• Vincelot

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Who should start against Palace?

Calderon was very poor against Leeds, can't defend or tackle. Painter has taken a bit of flack on here but I thought he was tremendous tonight. Vincelot should start on Tuesday.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Where is the option for both?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think we need to invest in 2 new full backs personally, they are the linch pins of our game, so much goes through them, but they've not really looked up to it this season, too big a jump perhaps?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Vincelot for Painter :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
with the 5 subs rule Vincelot is the perfect sub as he can play anywhere.

So doubt he will take the place of a dedicated Left or Right back

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Calderon is class. If anything its Vincelot for Painter.

I did not think Calderon was poor at all tonight.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I think we need to invest in 2 new full backs personally, they are the linch pins of our game, so much goes through them, but they've not really looked up to it this season, too big a jump perhaps?

Have to disagree. Calderon is an essential part of the team. His forward play provides a threat which has been successful so far this season. Vincelot has played himself into the starting line up over Painter for me. Not a lot in it though.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
It was Calderons clever pass that set Ashley free to set up CMS goal. So for he stays

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Calderon is class. If anything its Vincelot for Painter.

I did not think Calderon was poor at all tonight.

Nor did I - he put in a couple of thumping good tackles, set up the move for the third goal and generally looked - if not at his best - mostly comfortable.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought Calderon and Painter both had their best games at the Amex so far, I thought they both contributed well. Especially Calderon, I thought he looked very solid defensively and contributed in attack aswell. I wouldn't be looking to change the starting line up for Palace unless Ryan Harley is going to be back into the midfield instead of Dicker. I think the 4-4-2 would have worked a lot better if the 2 in midfield had been in different levels in the centre, Dicker and Bridcutt want to play the same sort of role in a different way in my opinion. We were getting overrun in the first half because they were playing too similarly. Wasn't a problem second half when we were on the front foot though, and that's why I would prefer Harley in there.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
"Painter has taken a bit of flack on here but I thought he was tremendous tonight".

Flabbergasted at that view! Painter was laboured, indecisive and slow. Vincelot looked far better in that position on Wednesday (albeit it was only one game). Painter also didn't shower himself with glory in his half-hearted effort at tackling / forcing the man wide for the final Leeds goal. Have to say that Paints was our worst player but was closely followed by Greer on the night. Wouldn't have thought that possible until seeing their performances tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here