Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C Palace 11,865........Crawley 2,862

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
it was a league cup game for Palace if ya have a look at most grounds they rarely sell out, were different as we have a new home and everyone wants to see it.

Crawley i dont think thats an overly bad attendance for that league

it was a league cup game for Palace if ya have a look at most grounds they rarely sell out, were different as we have a new home and everyone wants to see it.

Crawley i dont think thats an overly bad attendance for that league

Palarse are averaging 14k just over half of their capacity...too much competition for the North Surrey team's potential 'supporters'

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
3500 Saints supporters at SP. Good turnout from them.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I was at the game - I believe the crowd figure was announced as 3,862 and there were about 290 daggers fans.

Are they making any more noise than they used to make? I've been there a few times, and only a few on the open terrace standing next to the away fans, and a little group of kids in the South Stand seemed to sing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Who cares about attendances at other clubs? It's cringeworthy after every single game.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
You chaps heard of Quality not Quantity?? we only had 2.5k at Falmer and outsung you most of the game,so give it a rest eh
Over the last 30 years you've been pants,Sure you're on the up now with high attendances but you have pay monthly season ticket holders at £30 ish pcm with at least 10k plastics and kiddies, they will all melt away once the bubble has burst:D even with a nice ground.
Oh I forgot to ask when were Bha last in a quarter final?????????????????

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
In a quarter final & top 6 in the league yet you can barely half fill your ground. Pathetic. It's not that there is much to do in Croydon given that the lowlife trashed concrete city in the summer.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
You chaps heard of Quality not Quantity?? we only had 2.5k at Falmer and outsung you most of the game,so give it a rest eh
Over the last 30 years you've been pants,Sure you're on the up now with high attendances but you have pay monthly season ticket holders at £30 ish pcm with at least 10k plastics and kiddies, they will all melt away once the bubble has burst:D even with a nice ground.
Oh I forgot to ask when were Bha last in a quarter final?????????????????

You out did us???? I was in north stand and coul not hear you till right at the end?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It is always louder when you are amongst the singing crowd...still the noisest fans by a country mile....Leeds!
Sent from my 1901 seat in the centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here