Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

byf's comments

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well i would tell you chappers but only two men know that and they are dk and mp!

Dandyman

In London village.
byf said:
Well Mr Rose-tint...I was @ the goldstone&who the fcuk are you to say otherwise.......Whats this then safeway you print a songsheet of shit that only wycombe fans will hear and that makes you super fan.

I was there at carlisle and darlo in div 3 under adams and not the season we got promoted..So dont go shouting your mouth of mate when your out of your depth.

Im not a complete defeatest and im not saying give up..But you think your the savour when your just some jumped up ..no mark!

So you go do 1..What next safeway a list of games that youve been to over the past 5 years to show your a true fan...I dont have a problem with the fans doing there bit i love the club.But for f*** sake take the spec's off and see that dk and mp are on the verge of fcuking this club over and all you think is lets applaud them..muppet!

Byf some very simple questions for you -

1. In what way is Dick Knight screwing over the club in which he has invested large amounts of his own time and money ?

2. Who exactly is waiting to invest large sums of money in the club, if DK moved on ?

3. If this mystery benefactor is something other than a figment of your imagination, what proofs of their credit worthiness and general integrity can you offer us ?

4. What action do YOU propose in order to support the stadium plans that will not lead to the Falmer NIMBYs painting us a mindless yobs ?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Is it worth reading the whole of this thread? Or should I just nip up to London Zoo and talk to the rest of the chimps?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Bozza I hope you havent banned him, although he talks some utter crap you cant just start banning people who have different opinions, isnt that the point of this board?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Banning him is a bit harsh. I've just read the rest of this thread (for my sins) and it's no different from byf's usual bollocks (dick tight, we've got no money, we need 5 billion pounds for new players, he doesn't like safeway, the songs we try and sing are rubbish, he went to Carlisle once) and FG and Ernest have got away with much worse without being banned.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Freedom of speech and all that.........no BYF "supporter" as people on NSC might know with several run-ins with him late last year, but to ban someone because he holds an alternative view to the majority is wrong

NSC needs characters, whether they be Dwayne, FG, Ernest, etc. Too many sheep on NSC, who just agree with everything

Are you setting a precedent here Bozza, or is today's thread the straw that broke the camels back, what with other BYF threads that have been deemed un-PC or argumentative?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bozzza has madew it quite clear that we need to be pulling in the same direction.

f*** opinions we need to co-ordinate and if people, whoever they may be, are preventing that then surely something must be done?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just feel in the current climate we all need to be focused on what is important.

Although I completely disagree with byf, FG et al - I agree they have as much right to air their views as anyone.

But, with what is going on at the moment, is it really the time and the place to be banging that same tired old drum? I don't think it is.

And that's before I even start on the language/abuse...

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
BrightonBird said:
I don't understand why all having the same view - ie we NEED falmer, is being a sheep?

That's not what I meant young lady, I wasn't even referring to Falmer when I talked about sheep!

I realise that everyone has become hysterical over the last few days, but what gets me is that 2 Jags hasn't actually blocked Falmer has he?

In fact he's said nothing whatsoever. Think a few people on here need to get a grip on reality, they are acting as if Falmer has been turned down permantly, which is most certainly NOT the case

Cheer up people, its Friday;)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
That's not what I meant young lady, I wasn't even referring to Falmer when I talked about sheep!

I realise that everyone has become hysterical over the last few days, but what gets me is that 2 Jags hasn't actually blocked Falmer has he?

In fact he's said nothing whatsoever. Think a few people on here need to get a grip on reality, they are acting as if Falmer has been turned down permantly, which is most certainly NOT the case

Cheer up people, its Friday;)

But this IS very damaging to the case.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
He shouldn't be banned, that is as bad as what ferret did a few years back. Dwayne was voted out by a landslide vistory yet he still exists, BYF has been banned for having a different view.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
munster monch said:
He shouldn't be banned, that is as bad as what ferret did a few years back.

That cuts, as it was one of the most disgraceful things ever to happen on NSC, IMHO.

f*** it then - I'll put him back - it was never an 'outright ban', more a temporary removal of posting rights whilst emotions are running so high.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Bozzza has madew it quite clear that we need to be pulling in the same direction.

f*** opinions we need to co-ordinate and if people, whoever they may be, are preventing that then surely something must be done?

That didn't seem to bother you during the ASDA campaign and you were asked to curtail the swearing.

I don't recall Bozza banning anyone then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here