Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

byf's comments

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
roman f***ing abramovich's 2 year old nephew hes got more cash in his nappy than dick will ever have.

falmer = dick knight legend
no falmer= dick knight resigns and leaves it to the big boys

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
bhafc4eva said:
If he gets the yes vote he will go down in history as best chairman ever but im a bit sceptical why couldnt he try and get some local business man on his side with a bit of wedge to help him out coz at the end of the day we was told our new stadium would be built by now im fed up with him and his broken promises.

yaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnnn :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
bhafc4eva said:

What big boys ?

bhafc4eva said:
falmer = dick knight legend

Riiiiight. So you're basically sitting on the fence waiting for JOHN PRESCOTT'S decision. If JOHN PRESCOTT say yes then Dick Knight is a hero. If JOHN PRESCOTT says no then Dick Knight should resign.

Like your thinking there. :shootself

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
QUOTE]Originally posted by Safeway
I'm sorry, you didn't answer my question.

Who do you suggest?
[/QUOTE]

Its not his job to find who...Its potless knights job when he cant afford the day-day running of the club you twat!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Right so if we get a no vote are you still gonna love dick even tho he has promised and broken them time and time again?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Safeway said:
Yeah, because it will be Dick Knight's fault if Prescott says no, won't it?

Seriously, why am I bothering? :rolleyes:

Eggs in one basket you numty!

If the case was not strong enough for falmer why bother....You think this inspector had turned it down because he doesnt like us......No its because the site is not good enough & i think dk knew this but thought it might scrape through!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
We must be the only football club ever to go through this much, how comes no other teams have this many problems with building grounds eg hull, darlington, southampton, derby, bolton etc i will tell you why when these teams decided to build there grounds they had a couple of quid behind them. You might not know this but money talks these days.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
byf said:
Eggs in one basket you numty!

If the case was not strong enough for falmer why bother....You think this inspector had turned it down because he doesnt like us......No its because the site is not good enough & i think dk knew this but thought it might scrape through!

Errrr ..... the club wouldn't have been able to afford to put plans forward for more than one site ! I can't believe DK would have gambled £2.5m+ on a site unless it was the most viable. Get Real ! :censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some people clearly have no idea what £2.5 million means to other clubs.

If we had not had to spend this much money on a bid but on players we would be safely in Division 1 by now.

I have said this quite a few times and will repeat it given the current plight of BHAFC - it is quite a huge effort to put a team out week in week out.

Many other clubs would have folded or packed up a while ago given what BHAFC has to do just to achieve their current status.

Therefore Prescott et all please just give us a chance to be a proper football club again that is all we ask.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
byf

We don't need this right now. We all need to be heading in the same direction.

For the sake of the Albion, leave it for the time being.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Westdene Seagull said:
Errrr ..... the club wouldn't have been able to afford to put plans forward for more than one site ! I can't believe DK would have gambled £2.5m+ on a site unless it was the most viable. Get Real ! :censored:

I do believe he would have gambled...He just chucked this altogether and got a damn site further than he thought it would....Just like the div 2 squad old super chairman looked even super on the bk of 2 promo's!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f*** sake byf, bhafc4eva or whatever the f*** you are gonna call yourself. Why ruin this thread.

You must be thick as pig shit if you cannot recognise what Dick Knight has done for this club, I'm not gonna get into it too much because it will piss me right off and i could do without that today. Just think about it mate.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As I have said once before. Byf & bhafc4eva. please donate your internet ready computers to a youth prject or school or charity that could honestly use them!

And as I said before byf is an anagram for ybf.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
For the record were not the same person for the 10th time!

Dick knight had done alot for the club im not denying that..Im saying he's fcuking us over with broken promises and hiding the truth from us and you know it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As stated previously byf you are a complete twat - check yesterday's threads and those that thought they should slag of the club and what is happening.

Now is not the time believe you me (from someone more tolerant than others)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
We must be the only football club ever to go through this much, how comes no other teams have this many problems with building grounds eg hull, darlington, southampton, derby, bolton etc i will tell you why when these teams decided to build there grounds they had a couple of quid behind them. You might not know this but money talks these days.

OK, the site Southampton are at was not their choice. They wanted to use Stoneham, but there were 3 councils involved and it got messy. One of the reasons that Falmer was chosen was it meant only dealing with one council. The other teams you listed are all in the north(ish) and have built their grounds on sites earmarked for regeneration. It may have escaped you, but there is a bit of a lack of land in Brighton and Hove, hence we have no alternative site.

Is there any chance that you and byf could go and play on the Ceebies board and leave this one to the grown ups?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here