Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

byf's comments

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: The Dick Knight & Martin Perry apprieciation thread

Gareth Glover said:
Dear Dick & Martin.

Keep your heads up my friends. I believe you have done everything humanly possible to bring Brighton & Hove Albion a home. The bid for Falmer was meticulously put together and put forward with ultimate professionalism.

The case for the stadium is without question and it is the only viable site.

You moved mountains to bring the club back home to the Withdean. 2 succesive championships and a season in div 1 where we still would be if we had a stadium of our own. Great managers have come and gone.

Everyone, absolutely everyone whether they support the club or not are in shock and disbelief as the result of the inspectors conclusions.

arselicker!

Believe however that his biggest mistake was not the conclusions of his report but in underestimating the strength, will, and total love thousands and thousands of people have for their Brighton & Hove Albion. We will fight for the club until our dying breath and are all behind you.

Never give up, we will prevail.

GG

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: The Dick Knight & Martin Perry apprieciation thread

Gareth Glover said:
Dear Dick & Martin.

Keep your heads up my friends. I believe you have done everything humanly possible to bring Brighton & Hove Albion a home. The bid for Falmer was meticulously put together and put forward with ultimate professionalism.

The case for the stadium is without question and it is the only viable site.

You moved mountains to bring the club back home to the Withdean. 2 succesive championships and a season in div 1 where we still would be if we had a stadium of our own. Great managers have come and gone.

Everyone, absolutely everyone whether they support the club or not are in shock and disbelief as the result of the inspectors conclusions.

arselicker!

Believe however that his biggest mistake was not the conclusions of his report but in underestimating the strength, will, and total love thousands and thousands of people have for their Brighton & Hove Albion. We will fight for the club until our dying breath and are all behind you.

Never give up, we will prevail.

GG

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
byf - Without Dick Knight there would be no BHAFC. Thanks for ruining the thread.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
No if there was no dick knight there would be someone else!

Lets have a broken promises thread or a Weve kept the fans in the dark thread!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You are slowly becoming quite a twat byf

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Fcuk off beach hut... I cant be arsed with you lot and your Twisted-rose tinted rubbish!

byf said:
No if there was no dick knight there would be someone else!

Lets have a broken promises thread or a Weve kept the fans in the dark thread!

Why don't you f*** off. Who the f*** are you anyway?

Our club's in the biggest trouble it's been in since 1997 and all you can do is talk bollocks. Jesus, even FG and Ernest have knocked it on the head for bit as, being real fans, they appreciate the need to pull together at this time.

Give it a rest, will you. Either get behind the cause or do one. BHAFC doesn't need people like you.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Safeway said:
Why don't you f*** off. Who the f*** are you anyway?

Our club's in the biggest trouble it's been in since 1997 and all you can do is talk bollocks. Jesus, even FG and Ernest have knocked it on the head for bit as, being real fans, they appreciate the need to pull together at this time.

Give it a rest, will you. Either get behind the cause or do one. BHAFC doesn't need people like you.

Tell you what safeway you go and do one as you put it...What brighton doesnt need is a bunch of liz costa's you no-mark ****!

Because this has a gone tits-up you think you can act as some busy bodied little savour...Loook numpty this isnt cowboys and indians..This is the real thing and if two jags says no...Or yes it will have NOTHING to do with what about 40 fans on here do!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
byf said:
Fcuk off beach hut... I cant be arsed with you lot and your Twisted-rose tinted rubbish!

Fair comment, if you can't be arsed you know where to go then :wave:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
If dick knight well and truly fucks this one up surely it is got to time for a change and let someone with money have a go.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
byf - how can I be an arselicker ? - an arselicker in my book is someone who creeps up to someone such as a boss to gain something for themselves. It matters not a jot to my life if Dick Knight or Martin Perry like me I am just offering them my unconditional support.

It is without question to me that they will always act in the best interest of the club and I don't think anyone on this earth could have done more to get us this stadium.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah good shout bhafc..But youve just opened a door of abuse up...But who?????? Its a defo plan..If this goes wrong..He must step down as chairman!

byf said:
Tell you what safeway you go and do one as you put it...What brighton doesnt need is a bunch of liz costa's you no-mark ****!

Take you weren't around when we played at The Goldstone then? You're obviously one of the badwagon jumpers of the last couple of years. Either that or you're just incredibley f***ing THICK.

The Liz Costa/Paul Samrah/John Baine types are EXACTLY what we need. Without them we wouldn't have a club at all. That's not me being all dewy eyed and 'busy body', that's a FACT. And there's nothing wrong in following their example if it means we'll continue to have a team to support in years to come.

In fact I don't know why I'm bothering with you. You obviously know nothing and are purely on the wind-up. More fool me for falling for it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
byf - you heading for a ban at this rate

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
If he gets the yes vote he will go down in history as best chairman ever but im a bit sceptical why couldnt he try and get some local business man on his side with a bit of wedge to help him out coz at the end of the day we was told our new stadium would be built by now im fed up with him and his broken promises.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Go easy on him BH

Put it down to inexperience of being a human being.

CALM DOWN

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Safeway said:
Take you weren't around when we played at The Goldstone then? You're obviously one of the badwagon jumpers of the last couple of years. Either that or you're just incredibley f***ing THICK.

The Liz Costa/Paul Samrah/John Baine types are EXACTLY what we need. Without them we wouldn't have a club at all. That's not me being all dewy eyed and 'busy body', that's a FACT. And there's nothing wrong in following their example if it means we'll continue to have a team to support in years to come.

In fact I don't know why I'm bothering with you. You obviously know nothing and are purely on the wind-up. More fool me for falling for it.

Well Mr Rose-tint...I was @ the goldstone&who the fcuk are you to say otherwise.......Whats this then safeway you print a songsheet of shit that only wycombe fans will hear and that makes you super fan.

I was there at carlisle and darlo in div 3 under adams and not the season we got promoted..So dont go shouting your mouth of mate when your out of your depth.

Im not a complete defeatest and im not saying give up..But you think your the savour when your just some jumped up ..no mark!

So you go do 1..What next safeway a list of games that youve been to over the past 5 years to show your a true fan...I dont have a problem with the fans doing there bit i love the club.But for f*** sake take the spec's off and see that dk and mp are on the verge of fcuking this club over and all you think is lets applaud them..muppet!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Safeway said:
I'm sorry, you didn't answer my question.

Who do you suggest?

Its not his job to find who...Its potless knights job when he cant afford the day-day running of the club you twat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here