Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Harty

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That`ll get you another mention in The Worthing Herald.

I haven't bought that old rag for months..Brian Stephens, Monty Street and other local micro celebs spouting tosh

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I haven't bought that old rag for months..Brian Stephens, Monty Street and other local micro celebs spouting tosh

Ian Hart.............. minor celeb ? How dare you. Sometimes when I read his column I do forget its him and think that The Herald have snapped up Simon Barnes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ian Hart.............. minor celeb ? How dare you. Sometimes when I read his column I do forget its him and think that The Herald have snapped up Simon Barnes.

you mean that Ian still has that gig ?

Hang on.. I'm falling for the hype myself now..... Thats my last post on this matter unless, insulted

Now that Ian is no longer in the employ of the BBC he can come on here and be himself..................

Hurrah ..... A revival of Bernard Mannings entire club routine and regular postings about those bloody immmigrants and teenage mums and kids with no respect and all the other things that Ian is so knowledgable about.

What a time we have in store...............

edit : Oops I nearly forgot. We can do the hanging one first.

Not so sure he finds NSC people and their opinions all that interesting after the way some have turned on their own. The shine might have been taken off the whole procedure of involving with fans - not to mention BBC bureaucracy with all the political correctness that comes with it.

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Not so sure he finds NSC people and their opinions all that interesting after the way some have turned on their own. The shine might have been taken off the whole procedure of involving with fans - not to mention BBC bureaucracy with all the political correctness that comes with it.

he does not find people`s opinions on here interesting ? strange that seeing how often he used to come on here and how often he would quote from NSC on the radio, even if it was to insinuate how lame you lot all are. (edit we are)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Shame he is packing it in. His name will be rightfully etched in Albion history for all the right reasons...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Like who? Anyone they get to do it (if it continues) is going to have a connection to the club.
Harty has done a lot for the Albion of course, and that includes the phone in. A lot of clubs don't have the coverage in the local media that we do. But he's not irreplaceable as a host.

Like Mike Ward, that's what worries me.

Johnnie Byrne is excellent, I'd like to see him do it.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
It's taken some time but I've grown to like Hart. Stephen Grant would be great, he would freshen it up!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
real pity he's off, As he's said over and over what started out as a bit of fun has turned into a proper shitfest for him, especially this season. I just hope all the moaning twats on here who spend all their time f***ing sniping at him enjoy whatever boring drivel replaces the FFI.

You don't know what you've got til its gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here