Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bye chaps

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
SE25 said:
Are you looking forward to Scunthorpe??

odd you should mention that cos I put up that prospect on the Wrexham site earlier today and their moderator took the Kunt out of Scunthorpe to leave us the prospect of playing S****horpe next season .....

almost edge of darkness !

Yeah, we'll miss stuffing you again at Selhurst and .... of course gifting you a dodgy win at Withdean again!

:lolol: :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Jesus Gul said:
'a highlight of a dismal league'

a bit of a stuck up holier than thou comment

you boys a bit ahead of yourselves. you aint in the prem yet!!

please feel free to visit this board when you fail in the play offs
As a few have said already, not many Palace fans believe we'll be promoted thisseason. We're playing shit!

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
No way will we go up and we don't deserve to either the way we have played this season!!

Sorry to see you guys go and hope that you get it together next season along with Falmer!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
On the Left Wing said:
odd you should mention that cos I put up that prospect on the Wrexham site earlier today and their moderator took the Kunt out of Scunthorpe to leave us the prospect of playing S****horpe next season .....

almost edge of darkness !

Yeah, we'll miss stuffing you again at Selhurst and .... of course gifting you a dodgy win at Withdean again!

:lolol: :lolol:

At least you might be able to clock up a few more wins in League 1!!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Perry Milkins said:
A pint says we do!!!

We ain't promoted yet and I honestly think that we will be staying right where we are. I'm glad you have got more faith than me, though! :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
As a few have said already, not many Palace fans believe we'll be promoted thisseason. We're playing shit!

Seriously who do you think will go up then ? I honestly don't think you're any worse than the other contenders so why shouldn't you go up ?

I'd rather see Watford than Leeds but I fear that anybody winning the play offs will be pure cannon fodder.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:
Seriously who do you think will go up then ? I honestly don't think you're any worse than the other contenders so why shouldn't you go up ?

I'd rather see Watford than Leeds but I fear that anybody winning the play offs will be pure cannon fodder.

I have a sneaky one for Preston

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here