Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bye chaps

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Real Palace fans will have a chuckle at your relegation but they will also be disappointed because as seems likely and we dont get up the 4 games against Yourselves and Millwall are a highlight of a dismal league. Games against Burnley, Stoke etc dont really get the juices flowing to be honest! :rolleyes:

agreed aj

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Real Palace fans will have a chuckle at your relegation but they will also be disappointed because as seems likely and we dont get up the 4 games against Yourselves and Millwall are a highlight of a dismal league. Games against Burnley, Stoke etc dont really get the juices flowing to be honest! :rolleyes:

f*** my old boots; never thought I'd agree with you!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Can't say Carlisle and Yeovil have really caught the imagination either.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
'a highlight of a dismal league'

a bit of a stuck up holier than thou comment

you boys a bit ahead of yourselves. you aint in the prem yet!!

please feel free to visit this board when you fail in the play offs

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Its amazing what crawls out from under a rock at times like these.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SE25 said:
I'm sure you'd do the same.

Yes of course we will, starting when you stumble out of the play offs and super tripper realises that his future in no longer in Sarf Larndarn.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Yes of course we will, starting when you stumble out of the play offs and super tripper realises that his future in no longer in Sarf Larndarn.

Both will happen - but we will build onwards and upwards from here with the three England U21s that we have and push forward in the Champ.

Many thanks to the scum for giving me a right laugh each week and shoving your win at Selhurst right back up you. Also for giving me a result to look for in Div 1 next season.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
bhaexpress said:

But if we do go up you will be the first to congratulate us, yes?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SE25 said:
But if we do go up you will be the first to congratulate us, yes?

Yes but only because I'll be moving to Bromley :lolol:

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Jesus Gul said:
'a highlight of a dismal league'

a bit of a stuck up holier than thou comment

you boys a bit ahead of yourselves. you aint in the prem yet!!

please feel free to visit this board when you fail in the play offs

You've completely misread his post. I believe he is saying that we won't go up and the CCC will be even more boring next season without you and Millwall in it (with which I agree).

I don't think you'll find many Palace fans who think we are going up. The play-offs are a lottery and to win a fourth in five attempts is very unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here