wherever the money is
doubt it:down:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: bye chaps

The Great Cornholio said:
Very harsh on someone who has supported us on Falmer.

What's that got to do with anything?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bye chaps

I wouldn't expect you to understand

He comes on here for a gloat and because he supports Falmer it's OK?

And why wouldn't you expect me to understand?

Not having a dig are we?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bye chaps

gerbil said:
He comes on here for a gloat and because he supports Falmer it's OK?

And why wouldn't you expect me to understand?

Not having a dig are we?

What do you expect - a heartfelt expression of the dissapointment of every Palace fan that we have gone down.

BR has never been over the top in any of his posts unlike other Palace fans on here (And Albion fans on BBS), took the time and trouble to join the Falmer March and didn't deserve the abuse he got on this thread in my opinion.

Happy?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bye chaps

What do you expect - a heartfelt expression of the dissapointment of every Palace fan that we have gone down.

BR has never been over the top in any of his posts unlike other Palace fans on here (And Albion fans on BBS), took the time and trouble to join the Falmer March and didn't deserve the abuse he got on this thread in my opinion.

Happy?
TGC with respect what do you think he was going to get back then, "thanks br mayby we will see ya in a few years time and good luck in the playoffs":lol:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bye chaps

chicken run said:
TGC with respect what do you think he was going to get back then, "thanks br mayby we will see ya in a few years time and good luck in the playoffs":lol:

Cheers. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bye chaps

chicken run said:

Just thought your stop posting comment was harsh. I would expect pikey/inbred/chav retorts - as I expect BR would expect. He is one of the fans who sees the rivalry for what it should be and would be a loss to the board IMHO.

I'm sure he didn't take offence and I am aware my constant droning is seeming more ridiculous as this thread goes on.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Real Palace fans will have a chuckle at your relegation but they will also be disappointed because as seems likely and we dont get up the 4 games against Yourselves and Millwall are a highlight of a dismal league. Games against Burnley, Stoke etc dont really get the juices flowing to be honest! :rolleyes:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Real Palace fans will have a chuckle at your relegation but they will also be disappointed because as seems likely and we dont get up the 4 games against Yourselves and Millwall are a highlight of a dismal league. Games against Burnley, Stoke etc dont really get the juices flowing to be honest! :rolleyes:

Well said that man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here