Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying a banner for Vicente !? Who going to chip in!

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
The guy is a true master, some one posted the PLAZA VICENTE road sign look great.

Gus said to him if he does something special here, they might name a street after him, let's show him we love him and want him to stay.
As someone said he owes us nothing and we owe him every thing.

Can some on set up a fund I'll start of with a £10 donation,

Has any one got that PLAZA VICENTE Image, great time to be a bah fan, and we are truly graced to have a player of his quality :D

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Shouldn't we wait to see if he's here next season or not? Because I reckon there's quite a large chance of him moving onto bigger and better things if his fitness levels are maintained...

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
Shouldn't we wait to see if he's here next season or not? Because I reckon there's quite a large chance of him moving onto bigger and better things if his fitness levels are maintained...

True but is there more chance oF him staying, if he knows what he means to the fans? seems quite level headed in interviews etc, and it's not about the money for him. I would think he will stay, but I'm not god

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
True but is there more chance oF him staying, if he knows what he means to the fans? seems quite level headed in interviews etc, and it's not about the money for him. I would think he will stay, but I'm not god

I think it is a good idea, but as I say with 8 games to go and him possibly moving on in the Summer... I think it's better to hold off until next season (if he's still with us)- Just my opinion though!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Either way, I'm in for a score

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I can understand the worries of him moving on next season but I dont think it's that much of a worry. He has been out most of the season and off the radar of all teams but us and he is also still regarded as injury prone. stated he enjoys it here at Brighton and I hope there will be a feelings that he owes us for getting him back on track, yes I know there is little loyalty in football, but I live inn hope that he will commit to us for another season before moving onto Man United.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
You can have £20 from me - absolutely love him and he's not going to sign for Palace is he?

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Loved the point in the second half where he was taking a corner on the left and the whole ground was chanting his song. He jogged over to take the corner and he applauded the ground. If we keep that up he'll be very clear of the high esteem in which he's held.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think Brighton have an option for a second year, so if he does go we should get some dollar.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
He has been out most of the season and off the radar of all teams but us and he is also still regarded as injury prone. stated he enjoys it here at Brighton and I hope there will be a feelings that he owes us for getting him back on track, yes I know there is little loyalty in football, but I live inn hope that he will commit to us for another season before moving onto Man United.

He was certainly off the radar of the Derby defence last night. :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This one...?

pv.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like the Plaza Vicente banner idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here