• Hamilton

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Either - they're both British..

Votes: 30 31.3%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
!! And by the way, the McLaren wasn't the fastest car on Sunday - have a look at the fuel adjusted qualifying for proof of that. Both Red Bulls were faster, but both are manned by inferior drivers to super Lewis:thumbsup:

Best not fastest, it handled better than the others, did you not see the way Hamilton was able to drive it like a go cart again???? Be interesting to see how improved the car is on high speed circuits, which Hungary is not.

As for Brawn, I reckon they'll go backwards from here purely due to a lack of resources. If Hamilton can find two secs as his car has done recently, Brawn can lose it..hope not though

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
And if McLaren/Ferrari are at the front taking points too, how will the Red Bull winner get the results he needs?

Big if...Red Bull will continue to outperform McClaren and Ferrari in quite a few of the next races, don't take it as read that Hamilton will win every race for the rest of the season :lol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Also, I'd genuinely quite like to know who you think Red Bull are going to favour, and WHEN they will make the call to support just one? Surely they've got to do it soon?

Push comes to shove? Vettell as the younger driver that they will be desperate to keep, Webber has already signed up for another season and is getting on.

I think Vettell will win the World Championship, just a hunch.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a stupid thread.

It's like saying - which golfer do you support - Paul Casey or Lee Westwood?

Both drivers are entertaining in their different ways - Hamilton's more of a risk-taker, Button's more level-headed. Give them the same car and Hamilton would probably come out on top; I think they'd make a really good team.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
What a stupid thread.

Both drivers are entertaining in their different ways - Hamilton's more of a risk-taker, Button's more level-headed. Give them the same car and Hamilton would probably come out on top; I think they'd make a really good team.

Yeah it is mate, it's exactly the same, a question of who do you prefer, this one, or that one!?

Problem!?

What a stupid thread.

Who do think you are Stirling Moss ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
More importantly which of them has the tidiest girlfriend?

Jessica Michibata (Button) or Nicole Scherzinger (Hamilton)

Jessica-Michibata_1374890c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here