Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters is released.....Dodd stays

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why does he act like such a cockjuggler on here then?

1066gull

I dnt Bob, all I try to do is talk about the club, engage in discussions and have a laugh.

I try and do an Easy but because it is me it is not funny.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sometimes you're alright, you do and say some DAFT things though. Especially when you go off on one and start telling everyone to f*** off and calling them xxxxx.

1066gull

Silent Bob said:
Sometimes you're alright, you do and say some DAFT things though. Especially when you go off on one and start telling everyone to f*** off and calling them xxxxx.
I know I do, and sometimes I say daft things when people don't do nothing but the swearing bit is because I get fed up with it all and I retaliate.

Last night, I tried to make a good discussion, it started well and then sparky came on and had a go at me. I then replied to him after calling me a ****.

I then felt really pissed off as I have been trying really hard but felt like, if one person had a go at me everyone else followed. Because I was really pissed off I kept swearing etc because I did not know what else to do after trying so hard.

Then I go to Bozza, but because I have already reacted, which i admitted I was in the wrong. I feel like I can never win.

Oh, and then there are people like Safeway who call me a **** for no reason tand ban me instantly on NSP because he doesnt like me.

So in conclusion, I do't try and act a twat anymore. Its just some members cant actaully accept I am trying to change.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just keep your calm and let the others look stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here