Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters is released.....Dodd stays

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:lolol: :lolol: I think the young whipper snapper is having a laugh at your expense, purposely posting a crap post then watching you lot jump. He is playing mind games with you all while sitting in his underpants stroking his pussy. Then again it might just be a shit post.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Adriodinho said:
Albion release Butters

Brighton & Hove Albion have released the services of Guy Butters and Richard Carpenter with immediate effect.

It comes after a paitent long wait for everyone associated with the club after several delays and a board power struggle delayed the the news of the out-of-contract players.

Guy Butters and Richard Carpenter have been long servants for the Albion, but manager Mark McGhee insists loosing the remaining few experienced players is the right way to go forward, ahead of offering ten contracts to youth players.

He said "It is essential for this club, through this difficult important transitional phase that we have as many youngsters in the squad as possible.

"When we walk in to our new stadium, these youngsters will be the ones who will be out and by doing this we are encouraging them to be at their best."

Ahead of that, last years signing Jason Dodd has been offered a life long contract to sit in the medical room whilst reading an eye chart.

:lolol: Sorry, got to laugh. That's the most badly-written piece of shit I've ever read.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
BarrelofFun said:
Who did that again?

Grrrrrrrr. Dont get me started on that. :angry:

Actually that made me snigger 1066, even if you are nobber!

Les Biehn said:
:lolol: :lolol: I think the young whipper snapper is having a laugh at your expense, purposely posting a crap post then watching you lot jump. He is playing mind games with you all while sitting in his underpants stroking his pussy. Then again it might just be a shit post.

I think you've lost the plot Les. Adrie playing mind games? That assumes he has a brain.

D

Deleted member 2719

Les Biehn said:

I am not sure if he thought it was crap just joining in with the other wind up posts.

Why does everyone have ago at adrie when everyones hero does the same thing?

How clicky is this Board?

:nono:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Hypocracy of the highest order. Other people start wind-up threads, but because its 1066 he gets more abuse than usual. It was badly wrtten though. Just a bit of advice for you 1066, think before you poste mate. You have done yourself no favours.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
complete and utter SHIT attempt at a hoax, given the fact that it reads like a novel aimed at a 4 year old and appears to be written by a dyslexic.

You're no Easy10 adrie:nono:

Last edited:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
come on lads, the joke was that dodd was reading an eye chart! meaning that he doesn't have to do much to pass the medical

it was HILARIOUS!!

:dunce:

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Adriodinho, what ****ish behaviour. Never darken the NSC door again.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
If anyone else had written that it would have been HILARIOUS though wouldn't it? ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, no it wouldn't! :wave:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
dougdeep said:
No, no it wouldn't! :wave:

You KNOW it would.

If it was say Easy10 that wrote it we'd have had about 20 pages of;
Ohh nice 1 Easy

or

I think my sides have split Easy

or

I nearly fell for it until I saw who posted it.

It's pathetic the double standards on here sometimes.

That is all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
gerbil said:
You KNOW it would.

If it was say Easy10 that wrote it we'd have had about 20 pages of;
Ohh nice 1 Easy

or

I think my sides have split Easy

or

I nearly fell for it until I saw who posted it.

It's pathetic the double standards on here sometimes.

That is all.

Not at all, I judge posts strictly on their merits. :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I quite agree about 1066. He's not a bad kid when you meet him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here