Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butler sent off for sexist abuse!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
The Ref and Wendy did well in very difficult circumstances, the other linesman wasn't too hot. He gave offsides on appeal, watched the ball instead of the line and flagged for a foul and stopped play when the ref was clearly playing advantage for Leeds, for which he got abuse from both Leeds and Brighton players and one of Bob Bookers mini touchline seminars in his ear.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
fatboy said:
Just as well as the ref's room at Withdean is tiny.

You would be wrong ! The refs room at Withdean is one of the few built after fourth officals were brought in so reflects the additional person.

Also, I think I am right in saying that, if built, Falmer will be the first stadium with male and female officials changing rooms.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All the Leeds players were guilty of sexual abuse.
They were :censored: useless!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
e77 said:
You would be wrong ! The refs room at Withdean is one of the few built after fourth officals were brought in so reflects the additional person.

Also, I think I am right in saying that, if built, Falmer will be the first stadium with male and female officials changing rooms.

The Stadium of Light has them!

As, I believe has the Riverside Stadium

Yoda

English & European
How Carlisle stayed on the pitch as well I do not know?

He kicked Leon on the Achilles right in front of the 4th official in the first half. Dirty :censored: :censored:!!! What is his problem with him, after last season at Loftus Road? ??? :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Married to an RAF officer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here