Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butler sent off for sexist abuse!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have to say I saw Sullivan have that kick and he had a yellow already.

Do you think it written in their contracts to be dirty gits ?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Beach Hut said:
I agree, think she was very good. Didn't realise that was a straight red so 3 match ban.

according to sky sports he got 2 yellows for the same incident

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting. So Wendy Toms has showered with all the top refs, I wonder if any of them have chanced their arm after a match. Possibly not David Elleray, because he's, err, far too much of a gentleman.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Wendy Toms:

Personal details:

- The only female assistant referee in the FA Carling Premiership and Nationwide League.
- Aged 37, she's been refereeing for over 15 years.
First female official to join the national assistant referees list (1994) and the Premier League (1997). Also on the women's football list of FIFA referees.
- Officiated at the Nationwide Conference match between Kidderminster and Nuneaton in September 1999 with two female assistant referees - the first time in the senior professional game that all three officials were women.
- February 2000 - Wendy ran the line at the Worthington Cup Final, the first woman to officiate at a top level Wembley final.
- Tipped to referee Nationwide League matches next season
- Described as probably the top female referee in the world at the moment.
- Has shagged Steven Valder and described the experience as "disappointing"

wendytoms_toptipic.jpg
referee.jpg
sotn_awt.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wendy Toms, Withdean Legend.:clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Norman Hunter thought he did nothing wrong and the ref was a disgrace ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gareth Glover said:
Norman Hunter thought he did nothing wrong and the ref was a disgrace ???

Old 'Bite yer legs' never did like referees

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps his eyesight's gone as well. That's the most bad tackles I've seen at Withdean in a long time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought Wendy Toms was great. Just shows how thick a player like Butler is, not a clever idea to insult the linesman with sexist crap and she had his card marked.

Well done Wendy !.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I genuinely believe that was the best team of offcials we have had all season.

Blackwell & Hunter's comments are just the bitterest of sour grapes as neither red card could be argued against.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Downloaded Penguin said:
- Has shagged Steven Valder and described the experience as "disappointing"
Only disappointing?
:lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
From FA site

PLAYERS SENT OFF UNDER LAW 12 (6)

A player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for using offensive or insulting or abusive language/gestures whether he has previously been cautioned in the match or not, will be suspended automatically from Football League, Football League Cup, FA Challenge Cup, LDV Vans Trophy and Play - off matches commencing on the 14th day following the match in which he was sent off, and until such time as his Club's recognised First Team has completed two (2) matches in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening match in The Football League and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in a domestic Competition organised by The Football Association or The Football League.

Violent Conduct, Serious Foul Play or spitting at an opponent or any other person whether he has previously been cautioned in the match or not has a 3 match ban, all others are for 1 match (excluding the above)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've got Ginger Toms living next door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here