Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Connolly scored a lovely goal up there last season didn't he? Last game?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-02-06T14-16-01.796Z.png
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-02-06T14-20-24.238Z.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m a bit concerned that there is a Manchester based referee for this one as you need a strong fair official to deal with Burnley’s antics.

I’m not sure if your aware but, there’s no love in between Manchester & Burnley in fact there’s a fair bit of hatred between the two. Not that a referee would take sides or have a slight preference for an area, that would never happen.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looks like its going to be on Swedish TV... Börnläj mot Brajtån änd håv älbiön . Think I'll go for the stream.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don’t see us winning 3 in a row today, it would be ridiculous, that’s not how the Albion do things! Will be a big ask to win there after 2 massive results. It’s easy to get up for those big games and Burnley need the win more than us. 2 away games within the space of 3 days is a big ask. In some ways I think winning today would be bigger than the Liverpool result, it really would be next level stuff if we can get 3 wins in a row, we’ve got a few players put though. Kind of feels like we are safe now, so what ambitions have the squad got? What will they be aiming for? I just hope they’ve got the same level of determination. A win would show the mettle of the team and that they are winners and it also allows us to take the cup game so seriously. Bloody massive game today. I’m confident, but I don’t want to get my hopes up because we normally do better in the games we don’t expect to win, we are normally better as underdogs, hence why today could show we are becoming that next level. Exciting times!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m not sure if your aware but, there’s no love in between Manchester & Burnley in fact there’s a fair bit of hatred between the two. Not that a referee would take sides or have a slight preference for an area, that would never happen.

Yeah exactly. Would be even better if the ref was from nearby Blackburn!

They make our relationship with the Palace fans look like a romance!

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Strange game this, I was confident before spurs and had hope against Liverpool but got a bad feeling about the game today.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Christ, the pundits on GSS are like some of the posters on here, Potter’s been lucky apparently :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
On S spor website here in Turkey for 2 pounds a month

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here