Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There no guarantee that those fouls will be given. Looked like Dunk deliberately handled the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put his arm out after getting shoved more like... and no of course there’s no guarantee they are given as with any decision - it was a clear foul though...!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
2023. i imagine he will get a new contract at the end of the season, seeing as he is now first choice keeper.

No surprise if he keeps this form up if a top Spanish club come in for him

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ads at the bottom of my stream, I don't know which to click first!!!

Screenshot_20210206-160018__01.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Put his arm out after getting shoved more like... and no of course there’s no guarantee they are given as with any decision - it was a clear foul though...!

Clear foul - but also a deliberate handball by Dunk in case the foul wasn't given - he wasn't going to let him have the ball.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Absolutely appalling officiating, reminds me of the foul that brought Massive the equaliser in THAT playoff game. Blindingly obvious foul on Dunk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Happy with that. Thought Burnley played some good football and Barnes hold up play very good

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hope Dunk changed shorts at HT - think he soiled them when scoring.

[TWEET]1358080120196648967[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here