Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As disappointed as I was at the manner of Ryan's departure, what a great keeper we now have eh? Since his first game he has just grown in confidence. One of the great discoveries of the season.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Decent half and we’ve got another gear to go up.

Hope to see Trossard on at some point, the other attackers are missing his clever movement and ability to hold on to the ball so they can join in the attack, Mac Allister particularly.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Memo to opposition strikers - don’t even bother trying to score past Sanchez

westcott_d0142_43x43_cv_mc1_3_5_x_3_5_classic_1294988.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazing what a bit of confidence does. Doing well as usual but they causing us issues with Vydra round the back - lovely from Dunk to score past a defender on the post!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As disappointed as I was at the manner of Ryan's departure, what a great keeper we now have eh? Since his first game he has just grown in confidence. One of the great discoveries of the season.

The way you say discoveries suggests we found him kicking about in Buckingham Park [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bit sloppy actually but 0-1 is 0-1.
They're buggers aren't they? The two CBs and Pope are very, very good.
Can definitely tighten up a bit and still offer some threat. Need to get Mac on the ball more, he worried them at the start.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Sanchez is very good. We're not playing well though, look leggy + don't like Conolly + Maupay upfront. Would prefer if Trossard or Propper came on

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Burnley frantic.

Have this inkling that McNeil, Lowton or Vydra are looking to cheat for a pen.

So many bodies forward, they’re prime to be mugged on the counter. Something for Professor Potter to set up at HT.

Everytime they cut to that **** Dyche as usual he’s moaning at the 4th official.

Dunk got full on shoved and the Lino was ******* himself silly to flag for handball - it is a worry as Burnley are physical / cheats

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Great save Bobby but again crap refereeing. The ref really is a useless ****.

You are not wrong the refs shocking- baldy slap head. I think we’ve been a bit fortunate to still be leading at half time. All thanks to Big Bobby Sanchez. We look tired and I think he needs to freshen it up. Too many players not tracking the runner or getting close. Please step it up second half Brighton- and no free kicks in dangerous areas.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
See Dyche moaning all the way through that half? What’s he got to moan about, all the decisions went for Burnley.

From what I remember, he hates the human race.
EXTERMINATE!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Great composure so far from the boys as they’ve coped with Burnley’s bully boy tactics and some very questionable refereeing. It’s going to be a tough second half though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Burnley are giving us more problems than Spurs and Liverpool.

We’re doing alright though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here