Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BURNLEY -vs- ALBION

steve-c

:wave: hello dave the gaffa, steve-c here , yea i'm just a jonny come latley , supported the albion since early seventies, brought up on the whitehawk estate, moved to londonderry northern ireland, now living in canterbury kent, still supporting the albion home and away, if you think i'm a part time supporter , name the place ie away ground and i'll meet you there.
we're the north stand , we're north stand we're the north stand brighton boy's
let's talk mate:drink:

steve-c

:wave: hello dave the gaffa, steve-c here,yea i'm just a jonny come lately, supported the albion since the early seventies,brought up on the whitehawk estate,moved to londonderry northern ireland , joined the british army,travelled back from germany every other weekend to see the albion,including the last 15 matches at the goldstone (r.i.p.)so if you think i'm a jonny come latlely , i'll meet you at a match of your choice ,my blood is blue and white stripe's ,my wedding was even postponed due to play off final ,so yea mate who am i , simple A TRUE ALBION FAN,
we're the north stand :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

steve-c said:
:drink: i'm drinking to the point today, one more point to the survival of the albion, point's mean survival, if you can't get behind the manager and the team then f*** off and support some team like palarse, cause honestly we dont need fair weather fans, i rememember the dark day's of the goldstone /priestfield , the hereford match , getting beat buy torquey, so a point at burnley and 17th in the championship will do me fine,

C'MON ALBION :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :falmerspi :falmerspi :rave: :rave: :falmerspi :falmerspi

It's always good to hear from people outside the NSC world of naval-gazing and scapegoating - more power to ya, fella :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So who can we beat then? ???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
veade said:
the fans are quiet today but you can't blame them we are boring
Don't you criticise us for being quiet........you weren't even there ffs..........
I'll tell you this though........there were about 400 of us there and we didn't stop singing, and i for one cannot speak at the moment as my voice has gone again.
Sure, it's your choice not to go, but don't you dare criticise the efforts of those who did:angry: :angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bakesy said:
Don't you criticise us for being quiet........you weren't even there ffs..........
I'll tell you this though........there were about 400 of us there and we didn't stop singing, and i for one cannot speak at the moment as my voice has gone again.
Sure, it's your choice not to go, but don't you dare criticise the efforts of those who did:angry: :angry:

Calm down mate! It's only a game! :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here