Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BURNLEY -vs- ALBION

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
we need hammond back tuesday

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
sally taylor advertising south today on SCR... ST is a waste of time reading this southhampton that portsmouth this blah blah

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wait until we gel though. :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shame we didn't make up ground on Palace though.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i seriously think when we get the big YES to falmer it will lift the players and we WIN a string of games:clap2:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Ernest said:
So what HAPPENS when Prescott says NO then :rolleyes:

i can't think that way we have GOT to be positive yes even YOU!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good point today - well done boys

steve-c

:drink: i'm drinking to the point today, one more point to the survival of the albion, point's mean survival, if you can't get behind the manager and the team then f*** off and support some team like palarse, cause honestly we dont need fair weather fans, i rememember the dark day's of the goldstone /priestfield , the hereford match , getting beat buy torquey, so a point at burnley and 17th in the championship will do me fine,

C'MON ALBION :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :falmerspi :falmerspi :rave: :rave: :falmerspi :falmerspi

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Good point today - well done boys

Thanks Beachy for the texts. I was asked to forward them onto Ireland for Gloster so that's 3 Albion fans you kept happy today.

Another point on the way to survival.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
steve-c said:
:drink: i'm drinking to the point today, one more point to the survival of the albion, point's mean survival, if you can't get behind the manager and the team then f*** off and support some team like palarse, cause honestly we dont need fair weather fans, i rememember the dark day's of the goldstone /priestfield , the hereford match , getting beat buy torquey, so a point at burnley and 17th in the championship will do me fine,

C'MON ALBION :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :falmerspi :falmerspi :rave: :rave: :falmerspi :falmerspi

blah blah blah

who are ya who are ya?

I bet you are a Jonny come lately.

One point was not good enough...if we draw our matches away and at home we will go down. We have to start winning games

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:
blah blah blah

who are ya who are ya?

I bet you are a Jonny come lately.

One point was not good enough...if we draw our matches away and at home we will go down. We have to start winning games

Shut up misery guts and have another beer.
We've only lost two games in 11

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Thanks Beachy for the texts. I was asked to forward them onto Ireland for Gloster so that's 3 Albion fans you kept happy today.

Another point on the way to survival.

That's OK - you are on text duty Wendy away :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here