Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Result Forecast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Why have we got Rassak and Assulin and then play Dicker and Reyes in midfield

Rassak was the nut mustard then an average game against cardiff and out the squad. more going on behind the scenes me thinks.

if we had kll or buckers on instead of CMS, i'm 100% sure we would be doing better.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What is your problem with CMS?

You only ever use half his name and every post you make seems to be slagging him off. Did he f*** your wife or something?

From what i`m hearing Calderon and Reyes are closer to scoring than smith, would like to be proved wrong about Smith but do not think i will be .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
3.5 million for 10 goals is my problem

It's not really Cms fault though is it?...Totally the wrong system for him. He seems such a happy go lucky chap and says he plays each game as if it may be his last. What a refreshing attitude from a player. I bet if this afternoons game was to be his last, he would look back and think he wasted his last season in football. I for one can well see him f***ing off in the summer.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Don't do that smiley without cause- you made me think we'd scored!

Sorry, I've just won £70 on a chariot race from South Africa, looks like about my lot for today though.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Chances are he did lots of chasing but when it came to getting in the box he was just in the wrong position. One up the bum may look good for the camera but when it comes to the business of making babies he may as well have spunked on her tits.

:D:)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah but as least we had some attacking threat vs Forest. Playing like this we are virtually relying on Vicente to produce something otherwise we have no chance...
We got battered by forest and was very very lucky.Its just so predictable every away game.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
mutts nutts is entitled to an opinion. i think navarro is f***ing shit but there we are. he'll survive.

I absolutely agree that people are entitled to their opinion, and mine is that Mutts Nutts knows f*** all about football, but spouts his bile anyway. Hence, he's a bellend.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dicker crosses for a half chance header for Macca. We still seem to be in the game just before half-time. Open game.

Vicente shoots from too far out. He seems to play better with Buckley or Kazenga ?

Last edited:

So far this season, Albion have won just one game from a losing position. The average team in this division has won three games from behind. If the law of averages means anything, we have a good chance of winning this one.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's not really Cms fault though is it?...Totally the wrong system for him. He seems such a happy go lucky chap and says he plays each game as if it may be his last. What a refreshing attitude from a player. I bet if this afternoons game was to be his last, he would look back and think he wasted his last season in football. I for one can well see him f***ing off in the summer.
Spot on

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Our problem away from home is, whatever the formation, we always sit too deep and invite pressure. That's why we're always on the back foot from the very first minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here