**** Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Result Forecast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Random fact of the day. Burnley is a town full of c unts who haven't got the requisite IQ to realise that you don't actually have to live in a shit-hole just because you were born there.

Is the right answer, slashed my tyre when we went up there first game of the season a few years back, bastards!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I do agree there is nothing wrong. But it could be and should be so much better....I'd rather get knocked out fighting, than get knocked out trying to cover up.

Ask any fan of any team and they will tell you it could be better, I'd rather not get knocked out and win on points

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bartley subbed to avoid a 2nd yellow card ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
McCann hacks down Dixie , where is the red card (he had his hand around Barnsey's throat at The Amex)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Now Dicker is chopped down! This cynical fouling is the worst we have faced?

Booking for Chris McCann.

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The line up would suggest YES

If he changes it soon enough and gets some width/pace on(the one thing that defenders are shit scared of) Lualua/Buckley we could still win this. Then the fact he should have started with one of them will be forgotten and he will still be goldenbollocks.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Booking for that thug McCann. I don't know how he didn't get sent off at the Amex for two footing Barnes then grabbing him round the neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here