• Burnley

Votes: 62 21.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 221 78.1%

• Total voters

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If Everton are in the bottom 3 at 7pm Sunday then I don’t see them getting out again.
I don’t think Leeds are safe yet either BTW. This is win-win-win as far as I’m concerned.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I’m afraid I don’t get this. Don’t know much about the chronology at Derby but I’m pretty sure Fat Frank was under a transfer embargo for a lot of his time at Chelsea which set them back versus rivals.

He had a transfer embargo in his first season (although that doesn't include the £300m or so that had previously been spent) and finished fourth - not bad, although lower than the previous season. He then spaffed about £150m when the embargo was lifted and promptly took them down to ninth, It's not a great record

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Leeds for sure. But Burnley have been horrid when we've gone there so I would be drawn to them other than for the fact I suspect they'll go down soon if not this year.

Despite both the above I still had to make myself press the Everton button because it would be THAT funny to see them drop.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Leeds’ run-in is horrible and they’ve got key injuries. I’m struggling to see points. Villa also have a play in all of this.

I’m not a fan of Burnley for a number of reasons but they fight bloody hard so it’s hard not to respect that.

I have a lovely mate who’s an Everton fan. The trickle down of the massive inconsistency of recruitment by their owner is showing……. But they have some very good players. But absolutely no plan at all.

Leeds for me. Head and heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can't possibly vote for Everton.
My late Mum liked them as she liked them due to the mints.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Burnley for me. Wife's Evertonian so will be very painful. Plus that stamp on Kayal by that **** Barton is still fresh in the memory

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
A big game for Burnley today - beat Wolves and they put massive pressure on Everton (and Leeds). It will also likely indicate if Dyche had actually run his course with Burnley.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He had a transfer embargo in his first season (although that doesn't include the £300m or so that had previously been spent) and finished fourth - not bad, although lower than the previous season. He then spaffed about £150m when the embargo was lifted and promptly took them down to ninth, It's not a great record

And under "the transfer ban" Lampard mentions all the time they will had Kovacic and Pulisic join them for £90odd million combined

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
And under "the transfer ban" Lampard mentions all the time they will had Kovacic and Pulisic join them for £90odd million combined

Lampard is useless - he proved it at Chelsea and is proving it again at Everton. And Gerrard is showing up any better at Villa. Rooney is the only one that is suggesting he could do the job - but Derby did get relegated and he would still have to show he can do the job at a higher level (and Derby are going to lose a stack load of their good young players - Ebosele is already off to Italy to Udinese)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As long as the Everton manager role means you have to pretend that the likes of Jonjoe Kenny etc. are capable PL players, its going to be tough for anyone to succeed with them. If you look at their squad you cant help to wonder what the **** they spent all that money on.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I generally like to see English managers succeed, but Lampard as a manager at both Chelsea and Everton has been a nasty, disrepectful little shite with a dreadful attitude towards others. For this reason alone I'd like to see Everton go down.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I generally like to see English managers succeed, but Lampard as a manager at both Chelsea and Everton has been a nasty, disrepectful little shite with a dreadful attitude towards others. For this reason alone I'd like to see Everton go down.

You can’t say that on here, Frank Dullard is (mystifyingly) the second coming for many.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

You can't make wild claims like that without backing it up. Exactly when has he been disrespectful and shown a dreadful attitude?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here