Votes: 62 21.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 221 78.1%

• Total voters

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Everton, to prove once and for all Frank Lampard is stealing a living as a premier league football manager.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I voted for Everton as like others have said it would be amusing and probably better for us that it is them rather than Burnley but I'm really not bothered either way.

In an ideal world I would rather it be Leeds or Newcastle (or both).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Everton, just to see Joey Barton squirm

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Everton.

If Burnley stay up, high chance they’ll just be back in the relegation mixer again next year. Good for us.

If Everton stay up, more than likely they won’t have another ‘outlier’ season like this one, and will be back to challenging in the 8th-14th tier we’re now part of. Not good for us.

Exactly! And the thought of a ' big club ' going down is quite satisfying

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I want Everton to stay up, one of the founder members of the EPL. I am fairly certain now they will stay up and at their price they are well worth a big punt, their home form is very good and they have winnable home games to come. 7 points from their last 3 home games and I think another 6 points will be enough for them.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
A close call. In the end it came down to whichever club has the higher proportion of racist and homophobic fans. Therefore Burnley by a country mile.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Relegation doesn't come around often for #TeamsLikeEverton

I had a soft spot for them when I was younger, but it would be interesting to see one of the mainstays of the top flight drop down a tier.

Also, I've not really got anything against Frank Lampard, but he seems a bit to full/sure of himself at times. Having a relegation on his CV – from an 'unrelegatable' club – would be quite amusing :dunce:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need #TeamsLikeBurnley to be finishing above #TeamsLikeEverton.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Flabbergasted by the results (so far) This is why I don’t bet, I thought this was the biggest one horse race in history, ‘orrible club, ‘orrible fans. I’m with Will McKenzie on this one!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Burnley. Definitely Burnley. Only likeable thing about them was Sean Dyche, and now that’s gone. Liverpool is a good city for away-match beer as well.

I’ve only just noticed Leeds’ remaining fixtures aren’t the easiest: Palace, City, Arse, Chelsea, BHA, Brentford. If they don’t beat Palace on Monday then they could conceivably only have 33-34 points on the board when they play us - squeaky-bum time. And if they do win, then Palace will have lost again. It’s a win-win scenario.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Expect Burnley to drop but want Everton to go.

Lampard has experience in the Championship so can stay to try and get them back up, with Sky showing every Frank Lampard's Everton games live, as they struggle to come straight back up.

At least the new ground will be the best in the Championship

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Everton.

Leeds would be funny but not as funny as Everton. People forget that Leeds really aren't that big. A relegation for them is a common occurrence and since the war they've spent as much time outside the top flight as in it. Everton have never spent any time outside the top division and it's high time they did.

Plus we won't have to put up with media blathering on about the most overrated football match in the country - the Merseyside derby. It is dull for everyone outside Liverpool, as we know who isn't going to win before a ball is kicked.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Would be hilarious if Everton did go down, was expecting Burnley to go especially after sacking Dyche but they are a team that can fight and will probably finish below us next season if they stay up.

Could the same be said of Everton?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Everton

They've spent loads of money with very little return and fulfill many criteria of a side that's 'too good to go down'.

It's a very long time since they were a Big 5 club and it doesn't look likely any time soon, especially under Frank.

Burnley know their place in the pecking order, cut their cloth according to their means, play a style that suits them and don't have delusions of grandeur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here