• Just another game

Votes: 39 20.9%

• Total voters

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Man Utd directly above us on 7 , they are not going to end up there
Then West Ham on 8
Then teams on 10 points that’s already 4 games in front ?
This game decides what the rest of the season will be
Win and we have a chance of being a mid table team
Lose and it’s 4 seasons of relegation fodder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Somewhere between must not lose and must win!

It is a really important game that has the potential to change the course of our season. Judging by Potters manner in last couple of press conferences, the issues with Maupay etc and the fact that we have had absolutely no luck at all and not won recently, we could really do with a boost going into this ridiculous international break.

2 weeks away on the back of another loss would be tough. Go into it on a win, two weeks of training with Welbeck and Lallana getting fitter, Dunk coming back after the break and things would look a lot rosier.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Its not a Must Win for me, but on paper its a game that we have a better chance of winning than others given current league placings.. but we all know that the matches don't play out that way. On curent form it will be close wont it? Plenty of other games in the last few seasons that many designated "Must win" that we didn't and we still ended up ok. Burnley will be terrified of losing this one, but also feel that they can get something out of it. Is it a "Must Win " for them more than us? Either way, they will be incredibly difficult to beat and a danger to us in ways that other teams haven been - physical, very strong in the air. i want a win but expect a draw.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Everyone saying it's not a must win until we get to the last knockings of the season have to understand we shouldn't be in the mix come April if we win these games.
Must win.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
For confidence alone, yes it is.

For all the pretty football, points count and the way Burnley have started we have to put down a marker and distance ourselves from the relegation fodder.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Lots of possession, look the better side, concede a free kick and headed goal, spend all game to get an equaliser, concede again straight away, lose 1-2, meltdown on here.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
We are facing the very real prospect of dropping into the bottom three for the first time in the Premiership. Or the chance to finally start to correct a very disappointing home record. Biggy, hate these games.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Potter needs a win, the players need a win, the fans would love a win. We could do with an injection of confidence in the side, a win puts us back on the coat tails of the mid table mediocrity we so desperately aspire to, a draw or a loss leaves us very much watching the results of the 4 teams below us.

SAC

May 21, 2014
A win and it's 8 points from 8 games, keep this up and it will be enough to stay out of the bottom three.
A loss will make for a very nervy weekend and will make Villa away a must win match.

Lawro says a home win so all good.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Yes it is a must win.
What is it now, 4 wins in 24. Whilst I haven't joined in the calls for Potter to be sacked nor will do, I can well understand those that do, particularly if we fail to beat Burnley tonight. It is a poor record and one that is open to questions and fan unhappiness. Lets face it, if we cant beat West Brom and Burnley at home, teams who are below us in the table, who are we actually hoping to beat?
For the sake of confidence of players, manager and fans we have to win. Failure to do so will be massive with the break to come as well. We need the boost.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If we dont win we've had it

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here