Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley 4 Palace 2 !!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
That much liked side from south London threw away a 2 goal lead to run out losers (in more sense than one) to Owen Coyle,s side. :lol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh so so sweet.

I'm glad I didnt run Owen Coyle over in Paisley in 1992 after all.

Rabbit in headlights spring to mind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
are Palace safe from relegation ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Eight points clear I think although Norwich have a game in hand

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
lets all hope that Palace dont win again this season.:clap:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
lets all hope that Palace dont win again this season.:clap:
Brighton won't be winning many more games and the worrying thing is you are in the relegation zone of league 1, Don't worry about Palace worry for your own clubs dive into footballs forgotten land.

We only need one more win this season for safety.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Brighton won't be winning many more games and the worrying thing is you are in the relegation zone of league 1, Don't worry about Palace worry for your own clubs dive into footballs forgotten land.

We only need one more win this season for safety.

Exactly - they are scraping the barrel aren't they CB? One more win and we can enjoy scum 1 heading into Div 2 and new scum finishing bottom of the C'ship.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

I would like to see you express those sentiments in a pub full of Brighton fans.

In having such sentiments, you obviously know nothing about the recent history of our club, which is odd given how much time you spend on this board.

Enjoy sharing the New Den when we are playing at Falmer.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I would like to see you express those sentiments in a pub full of Brighton fans.

In having such sentiments, you obviously know nothing about the recent history of our club, which is odd given how much time you spend on this board.

Enjoy sharing the New Den when we are playing at Falmer.

Is that the Falmer you could be entertaining Eastbourne Borough at?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Is that the Falmer you could be entertaining Eastbourne Borough at?

Instead of laughing at us, you should be asking yourself why Crystal Palace isn’t an established Premier League club like clubs of a comparable size, such as Bolton and Fulham and Pompey. In the last decade, Palace have played two seasons in the Premier League. The Sky money for those two brief sojourns in the top flight, together with the parachute payments made following instant relegation, must amount to some £80 million. What has your club done with all that money? Invested in the stadium? No: the wooden seats are still there. Invested it in the team? Well, no, because Crystal Palace are sitting pretty, fifteenth in the Championship.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think Palace will stay up but wonder what's going to happen if Tangoman does go. Selhurst Park is not very easy to develop and there's even fewer suitable sites there than here. It needs a true fan (a la Knight/Tangoman) to take over as Palace don't have much investment potential. I reckon that had Jordon splashed a bit more cash this season Palace would be doing rather better than they are now.

However given our position and theirs I don't think that we can afford to gloat over one away loss.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
You tossers need to worry about yourselves.

That Crawley Town at least have a nice ground for you to look at next season.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You tossers need to worry about yourselves.

That Crawley Town at least have a nice ground for you to look at next season.

See my comments about three posts above.

If you don't like what we're saying, stay off our board.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The underlying problem for Palace is a real problem attracting new fans to the club, location slap bang in the middle of a piss hole is a major factor, as are the traditional 'Palace' strongholds of Purley, Wallington, Coulsdon etc being awash with the 'new Chelsea' brigade so no incentive for kids to even consider going along when their old men are down the Plough watching Chesea.

Must be one of the least attractive clubs for potential investment in the League.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've put up with alot of shit this season, listening to that game last night gave me great satisfaction. Thankyou Burnley.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
80 mins - Alexander's cross is handled, and despite the referee indicating there was no intent, the linesman flags, and Boyeson changes his mind.

Alexander doesn't miss - and he makes sure again, smashing the ball to Speroni's left.

Burnley 2, Crystal Palace 2

88 mins - Kalvenes finds Rodriguez, and he slips a pass to Eagles, who crosses to Thompson, who rolls Hill, turns superbly and smashes home for a brilliant goal.

Burnley 3, Crystal Palace 2

90 mins - Victor Moses for Kuqi.

90+3 mins - Thompson's superb ball finds Rodriguez, whose run beats the off-side trap, and he finishes superbly with the outside of his right foot.

Burnley 4, Crystal Palace 2

Full-Time - Burnley 4, Crystal Palace 2

8 defeats in the last 11 matches - must be as bad as us at the moment!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Instead of laughing at us, you should be asking yourself why Crystal Palace isn’t an established Premier League club like clubs of a comparable size, such as Bolton and Fulham and Pompey. QUOTE]
Or Charlton,leicester,southamption norwich etc. :laugh:
palace are enough trouble financially without going down the overspend and pray you go up route.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here