Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley 4 Palace 2 !!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We don't need to worry about ourselves. Quite the opposite. Palace being two up at and getting spanked is a welcome distraction. :clap:

It's not unexpected that they aren't doing much anyhow. The fact Neil Warnock spent 9 seasons doing not very much with Sheffield United often seems to be overlooked.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
The underlying problem for Palace is a real problem attracting new fans to the club, location slap bang in the middle of a piss hole is a major factor, as are the traditional 'Palace' strongholds of Purley, Wallington, Coulsdon etc being awash with the 'new Chelsea' brigade so no incentive for kids to even consider going along when their old men are down the Plough watching Chesea.

Must be one of the least attractive clubs for potential investment in the League.

Yeah cos they are queuing round the block to watch Brighton aren't they? Palace have a large support that would turn out if successful, 21,000 Season Ticket Holders in the last Premiership season is testament to that. Brighton's 11 years in the wilderness could be irretrievable IMO, i hope it is not but i fear it could be

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yeah cos they are queuing round the block to watch Brighton aren't they? Palace have a large support that would turn out if successful, 21,000 Season Ticket Holders in the last Premiership season is testament to that. Brighton's 11 years in the wilderness could be irretrievable IMO, i hope it is not but i fear it could be

They queue around the block fella. Mind you it is a small block!!

Rougvie does not realise that Carshalton is aslo hotbed of Chelsae fans worship not to mention the Roundshaw estate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here