Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burley SACKED

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I hope they see the potential in someone like John Barnes or even better Carlton Palmer :lol:

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
We were truly awful yesterday at millwall, George had lost the plot and simply had to go.However,its been over 33 years since we were in the third tier of the football league.What's it like down there and will we enjoy it?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We were truly awful yesterday at millwall, George had lost the plot and simply had to go.However,its been over 33 years since we were in the third tier of the football league.What's it like down there and will we enjoy it?

Well you might win a few games I suppose, Oldham is very nice this time of the year.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• CP betting.jpg
    CP betting.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 128

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
G Poyet 66/1?? Are we really that bad? If Poyet is 66/1 then I would expect to see the likes of Wenger and Ferguson snr listed at about the same odds :)

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Good move by CPFC2010 for us.

Burley really didn't seem to have a clue or a way of firing up the players.

We came out after half time and he was shouting on the sideline, and we put a great move together and their keeper pulled off a great save. We had 10 minutes of play and then they scored.

Was Burley out there geeing up the players? No, he walked and hid in the dugout for the next half hour.

That's the end of his managerial career anyway.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thought coppell had retired???
Someone knows something with those odds,coppell would be ideal at the moment for the scummy lot.:glare:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Thought coppell had retired???
Someone knows something with those odds,coppell would be ideal at the moment for the scummy lot.:glare:
Someone who knows the owners said that they contacted Coppell 5 weeks ago to see if he would be interested. He never said "No" either.

That and the fact that he lives in the area still. Was spotted in a Coulsdon Pub the weekend before Xmas.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Someone who knows the owners said that they contacted Coppell 5 weeks ago to see if he would be interested. He never said "No" either.

That and the fact that he lives in the area still. Was spotted in a Coulsdon Pub the weekend before Xmas.

Is it only me that can't picture Colpell going into a pub ?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Why three pages on the managerial problems of a club we alledgedly hate so much? My opinion, for what it's worth, couldn't give a monkey's .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

It's not as bad as you think. There is a good mixture of the good (Southampton, Huddersfield), bad (Oldham, Tranmere) and ugly (Orient) but the atmosphere is usually good being away fans and there is little trouble, so you can mix at pubs before the game with home fans.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well with the sheer QUALITY of their squad, all they need is a new manager who is half-decent & they'll be ZOOMING towards a Play Off place. Apparently. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here