Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Burley's managerial CV:

too shit for Scotland
too shit for Stains
now too shit for Croydon

where next? Redhill in the Sussex County League?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My money is on Russell Slade being offered the job as caretaker manager until the end of the season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hughton would be a terrible appointment, I think southgate could do the job though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hughton does actually have a vague connection to Palace, as his leg-breaking thug of a brother (Henry) played for them.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am that Alan Pardew is no longer on the market, as he would have been the perfect fit for Palace.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Time for Venables to take a turn again I think, relegation and administration for certain, perfect :)

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think they should take a serious look at Tony Adams after all Arsene Vengar once told him "Tony, you are a great manager":laugh:

Failing that if we all chipped in for some very dark sunglasses maybe Ian Chapman could do a job, that way he wouldnt be able to see himself in the mirror when hes shaving!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
so they need a complete c**t as a manager , and Darren Fergusons free .. hmmmmmmm

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
so they need a complete c**t as a manager , and Darren Fergusons free .. hmmmmmmm

At least they'd be guaranteed a few Man United players on loan then.

Until Fergie Jr gets fired, then they'll be petulantly snatched back of course.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Burley was sacked by Hearts when they were 7 or so points clear of the Scottish Premier league. Reputedly because of his affinity for Ethanol contaminated beverages.
Mind you if I were made manager of the Palarse , then I am sure it would probably increase my tendency to imbibe.
They really are a shower of sh!t aren't they?

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here