Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burley new Southampton manager

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BensGrandad said:
1 thorn in the ointment Rupert Lowe

True but that doesn't take away from the fact that he made the right choice for a change.

Stumpy Tim

I think Rupert Lowe gets harshly treated. His only real mistake was appointing Sturrock as manager before Rednapp. He got the Saints into a spanking new stadium, and also appointed Strachan who took them into Europe.

And now he's made the right choice in Burley & I think they'll go up

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Stumpy Tim said:
I think Rupert Lowe gets harshly treated. His only real mistake was appointing Sturrock as manager before Rednapp. He got the Saints into a spanking new stadium, and also appointed Strachan who took them into Europe.

And now he's made the right choice in Burley & I think they'll go up

errr...Wiggley, Gray, sacking Sturrock early on in the season just 'cos his face didn't fit??? that's three more reasons Saints fans hate the guy!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hey we could now get Dave Bassett a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think Woodward is hideously overated. apart from being there when we won the world cup at rugby (which wasn't exactly a comfortable win!) what else has he done otyher than spout off to the right people that he's brilliant.

Good Luck to Burley, good manager IMO, shame hes gone to scumhampton though I hate them

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I bet those two Dutch blokes who quit their jobs after meeting Woodward are a tad pissed off with the news!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we have missed out there:nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Ernest said:
See what Dick Tights DITHERING has done, if he'd had SACKED Magoo this week we could have got Burley as BOSS. Another tried and tested ENGLISH manager gone to one of our rivals :angry: :angry: :angry:

Loser - he's scottish. That's your arguement down the shitter.

D

Drips

Drips said:
Hes over rated.
He lost more than he won at Derby & he's dining out on a dozen games at Hearts. :lolol:

DONT PANIC :p

Told ya :drink:

Played 2, Lost 2.

Over rated!
:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here