Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burley new Southampton manager

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Woodward's honed motivational skills appear to be working well on the Saints players. I wonder how much Lowe is paying him? Whatever it is, it is too much judging by the team's recent results.

:nono:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There was quite a demonstration at the end. A few hundered fans outside the directors bit all singing for Rupert Lowe to get out.

1066gull

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot, Coming for to carry me home....

We better copy Watford when we visit Saints.

:dunce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Turkey said:
Saints were quite unlucky tonight

Do you think so. I was there too, and I didn't think they ever really looked like doing anything.

The Saints fans are all still in denial. I got chatting to one on the bus on the way in, and he actually said IT; "All respect and that, but we really should be beating teams like Brighton"

Class. they just don't get it yet - they are one of us now. Ha, Ha!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
Do you think so. I was there too, and I didn't think they ever really looked like doing anything.

The Saints fans are all still in denial. I got chatting to one on the bus on the way in, and he actually said IT; "All respect and that, but we really should be beating teams like Brighton"

Class. they just don't get it yet - they are one of us now. Ha, Ha!

No you're right but then United didn't do too much either. Saints certainly didn't deserve a win, but I thought losing was a little harsh.

They're fans, staff, players are all stuck in the Premiership. Although its starting to dawn that they wont be in it next season now. To be fair, everyone says 'we should be beating Brighton'. I'd love it, just love it, if we mug em next monday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Turkey said:
No you're right but then United didn't do too much either. Saints certainly didn't deserve a win, but I thought losing was a little harsh.

They're fans, staff, players are all stuck in the Premiership. Although its starting to dawn that they wont be in it next season now. To be fair, everyone says 'we should be beating Brighton'. I'd love it, just love it, if we mug em next monday.

Me too.

I'd love it more if we outplayed them. Did not see anything at all to fear tonight.

If Powell's hamstring has gone, then Haijto [sp.] will play which makes them even poorer.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lets hope so although I think he may be okay, I think he was returning form injury tonight and came back to early.

D

Drips

Drips said:
Hes over rated.
He lost more than he won at Derby & he's dining out on a dozen games at Hearts. :lolol:

DONT PANIC :p

3 on the bounce, I told ya he was over rated :lolol: :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here