burgess hill lad deported

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BRIGHTON, so I hear it

but hes still a twat

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I feel ashamed if he "claims" to be Brighton!!

:angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
An Andy Williams, from Burgess Hill, to be precise.

Presumably the local police Couldn't Take Their Eyes Off Of Him.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Drinks in the Railway so Ive just been told

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I would love to bump into one these pricks to just see if there are as big and hard on their own.

I think I know the answer!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Northstander said:
I would love to bump into one these pricks to just see if there are as big and hard on their own.

Would you care to re-phrase that ?? :ohmy:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
andywilliams.JPG

This is him. Older than your average hooligan, don't you think?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Someoen should forward this information to Albion! If they dont know already!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The Northstander said:
I feel ashamed if he "claims" to be Brighton!!

:angry:

Quite frankly with comments like that I feel ashamed that you "claim" to be Brighton.

I can't believe how many self righteous wankers there are on this site. You don't know what went on out there as much as I don't. This poor lad is going to have life ruined because wankers like you.

Why on earth did the Argus need to print:

His address
Who he works for
What he does for a living
His parents names
How much their f***ing house is worth!?!?

I can see him losing his job, his mug has been splashed all over the newspapers and TV. How do you think his family must be feeling? 7 months suspended for supposidly throwing a chair!! f*** OFF.

I'm sure some of you holier than though lots will say he deserves it and he's a disgrace to this country but bollocks, it's way over the top. I think you lot need to ask your self whether you did anything stupid when you were 21?!?!?

Billy's a good lad, only he knows what he did and didn't do out there so NO ONE on here can comment on that. But those that know the lad can tell you that he's a good kid and certainly not worthy of half the shit he's getting off here from supposed fellow fans.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I used to watch brighton from my early teen and have been to games where there was a lot of trouble. I would walk away quickly and avoid aggro.... perhaps then he should have done the same if this is the case!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Arthur said:
Quite frankly with comments like that I feel ashamed that you "claim" to be Brighton.

I can't believe how many self righteous wankers there are on this site. You don't know what went on out there as much as I don't. This poor lad is going to have life ruined because wankers like you.

Why on earth did the Argus need to print:

His address
Who he works for
What he does for a living
His parents names
How much their f***ing house is worth!?!?

I can see him losing his job, his mug has been splashed all over the newspapers and TV. How do you think his family must be feeling? 7 months suspended for supposidly throwing a chair!! f*** OFF.

I'm sure some of you holier than though lots will say he deserves it and he's a disgrace to this country but bollocks, it's way over the top. I think you lot need to ask your self whether you did anything stupid when you were 21?!?!?

Billy's a good lad, only he knows what he did and didn't do out there so NO ONE on here can comment on that. But those that know the lad can tell you that he's a good kid and certainly not worthy of half the shit he's getting off here from supposed fellow fans.

What right does the Argus have to print his address ?

Isn't that an invasion of privacy

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Northstander said:
I used to watch brighton from my early teen and have been to games where there was a lot of trouble. I would walk away quickly and avoid aggro.... perhaps then he should have done the same if this is the case!!

You don't know what happened.

I always try to avoid trouble, but have got involved when my mates have been set upon, or just got caught in trouble by accident.

By all accounts this is a good young man who has got mixed up in something he wouldn't normally get mixed up in.

I'm willing to accept that he may be a victim of circumstance here, and no hooligan.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Arthur, you've definitely got a point. No one knows what happened out there. For all we know, he may well have been an innocent bystander who was pounced on by the bizzies out there. The Argus is just trying to sell papers and sadly, the more sensational the story, the more they'll sell.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This was discussed on another thread. If he had been arrested on the second night of trouble, I'd be alot more suspicious. However, it's quite possible that on the first night of trouble, he genuinely might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nobody here actually knows but there do seem to be a large number of character witnesses.

And Arthur, if he *did* throw a chair, well that IS thuggery I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here