Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

burgess hill lad deported

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The case in England has been adjourned, so he has not been found guilty in this country.

I see that the Fireman from Kent has been allowed to return to work as the case drags on and on.

I know Billy , used to play in the same Sunday football team as him and seen him at loads of brighton/England games home and away.

Anyway Brighton fans smash up pubs so all Brighton fans incl NSC users are hooligans and should be banned, publicly flogged and list of most contributors girlfriends put on the Argus (most would only be able to put down their left or right hand!)

When people have been to England away games i will listen to what they have to say. When people who have never been spout complete rubbish then I will take it with a pinch of salt as its all based on what they read etc etc

Anyway isnt it time all you NSC angles and PC brigades got off your parents PC and go and watch Cartoons on TV

Mr Blobby
Brighton And England

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fran Hagarty said:
Errrm! Do you mind! I live there and I like it . now if you were talking about Haywards Heath, however, I would agree - that would be dire! Apologies to BUzza, DCLAD and Fatboy, amongst others ;-).

You love us really Fran!

:kiss:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Is the Northstander going to offer an apology for going off at the deep end and condeming the person in question before hearing all the facts?

he did on page 1 of this thread didn't he?

see:

The Northstander
Leon Knight (He shot, he scored..)

Want Falmer? Is the Pope Catholic?

Ok, I see all of your points and agree that we should know all the facts first.

18-06-2004 08:07 AM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here