Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bum Raped

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
£24.50 for a f***ing ticket for tomorrows game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the club was hard up but you got to admit that is a f***ing rip off for Lge1 which ever way you cut it.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
BarrelofFun said:
It is a pain in the arse.

It is indeed. You can't really blame the ticket orifice though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Not as gay as this thread being about tickets.

I can start one that pretends to be about tickets but is actually about how I am gonna smash your chutney locker open on a train toilet. It won't be rape because you will love it but we can pretend.

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Makes the season ticket bloody good value for money as the £435 I spent for a 23 match package means under £19 a game.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tinx said:
Makes the season ticket bloody good value for money as the £435 I spent for a 23 match package means under £19 a game.

I couldn't afford a season ticket. But managed to get to most home games last year. This year may be a bit of a different story.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
I can start one that pretends to be about tickets but is actually about how I am gonna smash your chutney locker open on a train toilet. It won't be rape because you will love it but we can pretend.

Please do

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Uncle Buck said:
Price is probably high as they have had to hire Waterhall so the away fans can park their homes.

They've been there for a few weeks now!

saw a police car there last tuesday and there was no sign of it a few mins later!

Dont think it drove off as it would have taken a few mins to drive to the otherside of waterhall and we would have seen it!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Les Biehn said:
£24.50 for a f***ing ticket for tomorrows game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the club was hard up but you got to admit that is a f***ing rip off for Lge1 which ever way you cut it.

It is a little steep, isn't it? I get my sporting entertainment from watching baseball at the moment. For a fiver I get to sit in a modern state of the art 55,000 all-seater stadium. I get a great view of the action(should I choose to pay attention to what's happening on the pitch), I can bring food and drink in, and I can buy beer from the comfort of my seat from one of these ladies:

dsc00730nl7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc00725ui3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I could have got tickets for the family stand and pretty much anywhere in D and G by the sounds of it. If tickets are still going the day before the first home game it makes you wonder why the club doesn't reduce the price to say £20/£21 quid and they will probably get more people thus making up the money.

Guy at work was telling me his son had got tickets for the first England qualifier for £30 quid. £5.50 less you can go to an athletics track and watch Lge 1 football. Bargin.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
noticed someone selling their season ticket on the ticket exchange, minus a few games for 260 quid, now that is a bargain-13 quid a game i think-get involved!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Did i read some place they are doing batches of matches?

What they should do is a pick and mix season ticket.

somelike like, for 80 quid you can choose 5 games to go to at any stage of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here