Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bum Raped

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Bum Raped

garry nelsons left foot said:
It is a little steep, isn't it? I get my sporting entertainment from watching baseball at the moment. For a fiver I get to sit in a modern state of the art 55,000 all-seater stadium. I get a great view of the action(should I choose to pay attention to what's happening on the pitch), I can bring food and drink in, and I can buy beer from the comfort of my seat from one of these ladies:

dsc00730nl7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc00725ui3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sounds great apart from the baseball.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Kinky Gerbils said:
Did i read some place they are doing batches of matches?

What they should do is a pick and mix season ticket.

somelike like, for 80 quid you can choose 5 games to go to at any stage of the season.

I got a letter from the club saying that i can get a 5 match season ticket for £110 starting from either of the 3 home matchs in august, and then haveing the chance to renew for another 5 after that

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Guy at work was telling me his son had got tickets for the first England qualifier for £30 quid. £5.50 less you can go to an athletics track and watch Lge 1 football. Bargin.

england v greece is setting me back £25 i believe

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I could go to Fabric on a Friday night and spend 8 hours in there for just £12, drinking as much as I like and nobody tells me to sit down.

Plus I always know I'll come home with a smile on my face, whereas Withdean hardly guarantees that.

It's a bit of a random comparison, but then they are both things I like to enjoy at the end of the day, it's just a significant difference in value.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here