Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bullying moderator??

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
This is what forums are all about! Pointless nonsense blown out of all proportion in a really entertaining way on all sides. I fear this one is going to come up a long way short of LOLgate but it has potential if all the "players" just put in a bit more effort.

Yup, superb start, now running out of steam. More outrage required.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing as there seems to have been a change in the rules about starting threads about other people, i'm interested to know peoples opinions on bullying (some people may call it 'playing up' to a certain clique) by this moderator?

Is this acceptable behaviour by a moderator?

HBB

There is a bigger bully amongst the moderators.

Always threatening bans.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not closing the thread but instead leaving it open to gloat was quite pathetic, don't see much wrong with deleting the thread though, it was pretty shocking even for Tim nice but dim

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Terrible banning. But when you have as many chums & Lickers as some mods, you can get away with anything.
I seem to remember Somebody once decided to ban Withdean Wanderer for basically nothing because they thought it would be a popular thing to do, he soon learned he was wrong and to his credit, withdrew the ban. IMO that should have happened here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Most inert moderating ever, all due to personality issues where power is clearly abused.

Bit surprised anybody is actually that bothered. He'll be back in a few days I'm sure, as insightful and informative as ever. He's probably quite enjoying all this.

Most inert moderating ever, all due to personality issues where power is clearly abused.

Really Edna?

I am bothered, Timmy is one of the things that makes this forum as diverse as it is, never offesive, just Tim.

Someone, maybe more than just someone, finds him irritating and decided to ban him.

I believe the Moderating has gone to shit recently and it is based on the new moderators having an agenda.

P.S. I am neither GINGER or SHORT.

Spare me.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Agree with all of that. And I would add Das Reich's obsession with "top boys" and TLO's obsession with himself and Bozza suspending the board whilst Apple make new product announcements. It's just part of NSC. I thought HKFC was supposed to be a moderator, not a sensor.

Yes, it always starts getting a bit homoerotic when that happens.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bit surprised anybody is actually that bothered. He'll be back in a few days I'm sure, as insightful and informative as ever. He's probably quite enjoying all this.

What about equal justice for all? Protecting the powerless from the powerful?

Oh but nobody cares, he was annoying anyway.

Great, just great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here