Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfire reprint website

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ordered mine 15 minutes ago , this will complement "We Want Falmer" when its published.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
I need mine by staurday, im guessing this is not possible? Please say yes!

Oh and does the item go to the billing address or is their anyway i can give another address for postage?

Last edited:

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
We have had a huge response so it might be a bit of a wait to get them all processed. Hopefully the first ones should start arriving early next week.

You can enter a different postal address to the billing address via the paypal account.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
We have had a huge response so it might be a bit of a wait to get them all processed. Hopefully the first ones should start arriving early next week.

You can enter a different postal address to the billing address via the paypal account.
Thank you very much, bit upset about the fact i cant get it for my holiday but hay ho, im getting it, thats that ordered VERY excited and thanks for everything.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Got my order in quickly and confirmation e-mail came through late last night. Really looking forward to rereading this. I wonder whether it will be of as much interest to those fans who never knew the Goldstone. Or Withdean for some. I think Southy missed a trick here, it could have been made compulsory reading with a quick test at the ST presentations. Lest we forget.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Jus an update. Processed about 60 orders so far, there's still a load more so bear with us. The copies have started being shipped out to you should have the first ones in the next few days. Great response, it was definitely worth doing. Thanks, S

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Ordered mine and cannot wait to read it, wanted to for years but no way I was gonna pay silly money on eBay for one!

Anyone who has already ordered received their copy yet?

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
All the orders so far have finally been processed and sent out. Apologies for the delay but everyone should get their book/s in the next week or so. If you still want to buy a copy it is still available to order at buildabonfire.com

Also I heard last week that the club shop have expressed an interest in selling it and there will also be copies on sale at 'Brighton Til I Die'. Many thanks for bearing with us and great to see so much interest in this period of the club's history. I'll update the donation to the REMF at the end of the month.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My confirmation e-mail arrived a couple of days ago saying my copy should arrive in the next week or so.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
The website is up and running here Build A Bonfire - Updated 2011 Version.

You can register to be notified about the publication details and how to order, should be available from mid May. Myself and Paul are self publishing due to the amount of threads on here asking for it to be re-printed. I hope that the interest is still there.

The book will be a straight paperback re-print with the added Half Time at Hereford thread from NSC printed at the end as an added chapter. Because of Bozza allowing us to do this, we will be donating 50p from every copy sold to the REMF.

Steve North

The new book 'We Want Falmer!' (working title)is going to be published by Stripe in mid July. Being written as we speak.

Got mine Friday, after suffering with a post Killers hangover yesterday, I rose early this morning and have just finished it, taking well deserved tea breaks during the day.

What a read (again) Took me right back. Still havent got rid of the anger within against Bellotti, Archer & Stanley however the AMEX relieves this anger. Amazing to re-read and remember all that we did to save our club. Still not sure why I wore an Adrieonians shirt to Fans Utd after all these years.

Massive thanks to all those who took it upon themselves to "get involved" rather than sit and watch our club die.
Massive thanks to all those who contributed to Build a Bonfire, great read now as it was then.
RIP to those who didnt make it to see the AMEX - (Paul Berry - legend!)
Thanks to Steve Gritt who could have chosen another job.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here